Skills bugs

You found a bug? Post it here!
Kabuki

Skills bugs

Post by Kabuki » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:34 pm

Well ain't sure about all of them, but some skills that should be only for melee combat and some for ranged works on both types of combat. Some don't work at all.

DEX 25 "Ouch!" (melee), stun enemy for 3 seconds. Enemy not becomes stunned after using this skill.

STR 5 "BONK!" (melee) skill, stuns enemy for 2 seconds, works also when firing a gun.

IDK if that was fixed, but END 5 skill "Keep guard" (+2 armor, +10% melee dodge, -15% speed) would give +10 dodge against ranged NPC's- rotters, sadists and drifters. Can't be sure about ranged pvp using this skill.

It's just a few that i am aware of. I think skill tree needs to be reviewed and retested, there's a lot of potential for abusing here.

One more thing, when those skills that require to be toggled on, running trough the maps change their stance, so if i'm running with "keep guard" on, when entering other map it switches off, but icon shows that it's working. Need to turn it off, to turn it on :lol: I know it's confusing, sometimes need to check profile info, to look what's on and what's off.

Those bugs..