Bug with bullets

You found a bug? Post it here!
Askona

Bug with bullets

Post by Askona » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:32 am

Dear developers,I have found heaviosity in the game that deals damage to players when player 1 is trying to sell or trade the thing,the ammo caliber .38,player 2 bullets each player has 1,those things or the money I put player 2 passed to player 1,and thus the cheating players,please take action,thank you

from Askona

Shinnok

Re: Bug with bullets

Post by Shinnok » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:01 am

+++ and when i spend pack of bullets they still use bag spase until reconect or change location
Ыык

Askona

Post by Askona » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:10 am

I found that bugs still and with .39 and .32 gauge

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Askona wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:32 am Dear developers,I have found heaviosity in the game that deals damage to players when player 1 is trying to sell or trade the thing,the ammo caliber .38,player 2 bullets each player has 1,those things or the money I put player 2 passed to player 1,and thus the cheating players,please take action,thank you

from Askona
Hi Askona, please send me a message with details (when this did happen, characters names and any other relevant info). If you have been cheated we will help you, and we will notify compbatant about the bug - if there is one and if it is not already known
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Askona

Post by Askona » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:17 pm

ardesia wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:08 pm
Askona wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:32 am Dear developers,I have found heaviosity in the game that deals damage to players when player 1 is trying to sell or trade the thing,the ammo caliber .38,player 2 bullets each player has 1,those things or the money I put player 2 passed to player 1,and thus the cheating players,please take action,thank you

from Askona
Hi Askona, please send me a message with details (when this did happen, characters names and any other relevant info). If you have been cheated we will help you, and we will notify compbatant about the bug - if there is one and if it is not already known

Greetings,this happened somewhere on August 14 it was the day bullets began to bahati,unfortunately I do not remember the nick of the player who cheated,and I won't be able to send a confirmation of this,just check the cartridges themselves caliber .32 .38 .39 maybe there are any more, just try to exchange with the player for these cartridges and you will understand everything, I hope my information will help☺