Dead click missing item

You found a bug? Post it here!
Cashew

Dead click missing item

Post by Cashew » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Randomly when I tap to collect an item, the item disappears like it goes into my inventory but when I check, it isn't there and the item has vanished from the game screen so i can't tap to collect it again.

I've lost several good items from this. It happens irregularly though, and not specific to any item or location for me.

No, my inventory isnt full either as it'd tell me in the chat, plus the item doesn't vanish from the drop area as when you pick something up

I'm not crazy, I didn't accidentally tap the red x because the rest of the drops still show, but the item that has vanished isn't in my inventory nor showing up on the game screen as a drop anymore.

I first noticed it for sure with a medical kit that never showed up on my hotbar at the bottom for skills and heals. The first time it REALLY happened was a quest item I needed I got from a drop. Crossed the entire game map back and forth only to realize my quest item wasn't actually there even though I could have SWORN I picked it up.

It's an annoying bug, I've lost countless drops to this and unless its a healing item I wouldn't even notice it happening. Sorry I can't any more specific details but like I said it happens very randomly.

Cashew

Re: Dead click missing item

Post by Cashew » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Bumping to get this seen.

It's still happening to me, I've been paying more attention and to me it happens fairly often. I'd say 1/20 drops don't actually get picked up they just vanish.

ALEX

Post by ALEX » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:55 pm

This bug also happend to me but only lost cheap item like bandaged so i don care much
Bla Bla Bla

Vekna

Post by Vekna » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Happens to me all the time worse part is I've lost 3 rodeo shirts and 4 leather jackets from this bug.
:lol: Vekna26 :lol:

Cashew

Post by Cashew » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:35 pm

ALEX wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:55 pm This bug also happend to me but only lost cheap item like bandaged so i don care much
This is mostly what I lose as well, so I didn't really even notice it at first..
Vekna wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:32 pm Happens to me all the time worse part is I've lost 3 rodeo shirts and 4 leather jackets from this bug.
This is when I noticed it. Sorry to hear it but I feel your pain I've lost a shirt as well and many guns, ammo.

I mean moat of the items lost is junk but not only does it add up over time, sometimes it's a big drop.

Completely random question, does anyone know what time the scavenging resets? Like for cars trucks etc. Idk if I'm juat geting terribly unlucky or my timing is just off.

Vekna

Post by Vekna » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:05 pm

Cashew wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:35 pm
ALEX wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:55 pm This bug also happend to me but only lost cheap item like bandaged so i don care much
This is mostly what I lose as well, so I didn't really even notice it at first..
Vekna wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:32 pm Happens to me all the time worse part is I've lost 3 rodeo shirts and 4 leather jackets from this bug.
This is when I noticed it. Sorry to hear it but I feel your pain I've lost a shirt as well and many guns, ammo.

I mean moat of the items lost is junk but not only does it add up over time, sometimes it's a big drop.

Completely random question, does anyone know what time the scavenging resets? Like for cars trucks etc. Idk if I'm juat geting terribly unlucky or my timing is just off.
If I'm not mistaken it's every 12 hours or 24 hours. The time exactly not sure.
:lol: Vekna26 :lol: