Any and all bugs ive experienced.

You found a bug? Post it here!
Ithaedam

Any and all bugs ive experienced.

Post by Ithaedam » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:06 pm

Hi my character name is KellDran, I am lvl 21 and have worked dilegently to get there fairly (no outlaw xp bug, or recent gun bug that popped up), i just want to say to all players that I know its hard to decide wether or not to report a bug, especially ones that help you level or gain. But if some people dont die when they are lower level, they wont appreciate getting there. I died so many times between 4-10 and even more from 11-13 but then i got better than the mechanics of the game. I am proud to say that now im strong, really strong and enjoying grinding to get stronger. Lets all make it our goal to make this a great game, help the devs make this their big win so they can make more games, omega vanitas 2, and grow to what we all want. It starts with getting the bugs out and helping them master their art. So help them help us, and help eachother out, if too many people leave the game theres no reason to keep it going. Be nice to eachother and help lower levels get past that rough patch. Sometimes ill buy healing stuff for people waiting to heal in town. Or kill a mob thats chasing someone, youll save someone xp i promise, cause they will drag it into the next poor sap thats grinding on the other side. So end point lets all help eachother make this an awesome game and a vibrant community. Thanks guys, now on to killing bugs!!

Ithaedam

Re: Any and all bugs ive experienced.

Post by Ithaedam » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Ok so just to make sure the ones that can be abused dont be, im gonna avoid those ones, but for general stuff ive noticed.

Cant attack bug- sometimes there will be an angle of attack where I can not hit enemies. I will swing my fire axe for a minute without any hits on enemy, even at 74% aim with it, i dont know exactly what triggers it, im thinking one of the corner attacks, bottom right maybe? Im not good at coding so i cant help you there but i am an avid gamer and will try to provide as much info as possible, happens with all enemies too, bugs, humans. Dunno if youve heard about it from anyone. But its not an always thing, dunno how youll test it, if it happens again and i can ill screenshot 2 shots for a time frame.

Ammo taking bag space- so this one is annoying but can be fixed in game. The bug is when using a gun the ammo is taken from bag and put in gun, but bag space is still occupied. Maybe a problem with the code not being ended for space? But yeah can be annoying when you have to drop something to pick anything up. How to fix this is by crafting something, once materials get taken its fixed, but still have to drop to get materials.

Salvaging bag glitch- so this is one that i dont think has been brought up yet, if you salvage an item and it gives you say 3 materials, if you drop one, pick up another item and repeat, you can essentially increase your bag limit, but if you dont have multiple bags you cant see other pages, I did this when grinding to combat the ammo glitch easier and i traded someone something i had 3 pages of items to go through and i havent bought anything with real money in game. So yeah idk if you guys will keep that as a mechanic or fix it but i also think we should be able to drag/drop items or sort items in our inventory. This one can be abused though if used correctly. Crafting also negates this glitch, so idk if that helps but maybe add the code that ends crafting an item, and attach it to salvaging as well to reset inventory. Thanks and keep up the good work guys, the game rocks!

Ithaedam

Post by Ithaedam » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:02 am

So here is some pictures for the random missing angle. I was even using skills like bonk and art of snake to try and proc more hits quicker, the drifter surely cant avoid my 74% aim. So idk I shouldn't miss for nearly a minute of swinging my weapon at those numbers. But heres pics, first one is to show i have a high hit rate, more than 1 out of 2 swings should hit him. Other pictures are in sequence to show how long i sat there, you can see other enemies reload to also see time frame. A whole minute but i was dying so had to move, which fixes it but still a minor bug that could prove fatal party
Screenshot_20170416-175535.png
Screenshot_20170416-175535.png (186.5 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
Screenshot_20170416-175539.png
Screenshot_20170416-175539.png (619.7 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
Screenshot_20170416-175613.png
Screenshot_20170416-175613.png (611.65 KiB) Viewed 2456 times

Ithaedam

Post by Ithaedam » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:04 am

Two more to show that for another minute i attacked with nothing ha
Screenshot_20170416-175643.png
Screenshot_20170416-175643.png (610.86 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
Screenshot_20170416-175720.png
Screenshot_20170416-175720.png (624.61 KiB) Viewed 2456 times

Hope this helps perfect yoyr game guys ill post more if I notice more :)

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:05 am

The "extra bag" glitch I think will be left the way it is - consider it a game mechanic more than a bug... it helps you not lose important items ;)

(From a role playing pov, I compare it to bringing the groceries in from the car - what do you do? you've gotta make it in one trip, so you hook bags on your finger tips, under your arms, gripped in your teeth etc lol :D )