Trading Bug

You found a bug? Post it here!
ThreeDog

Trading Bug

Post by ThreeDog » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:06 am

Alright this one is destroying my cash flow right now,I'm a trader quite often I sell rare items for a high price,one day I could not sell guns anymore I tried this with 3 different people with the listed guns,virmiant rifle,m2 buffalofield,1910 browning,anaconda,and the langkraut. I have over 10 guns worth up to 30 k in sale value and I cannot sell them because the trading window wont show up on anybodys screen,this bug has affected me pretty badly with public trades,oddly enough clanmates can see them every once in a while and have less problems buying my guns but other clans and normal people cant see it and their stuck there waiting 15+ minutes for me to show them guns when ive offered em at least 40 times,just thought I should get that out there,oh btw it only affects guns I tested selling a ranger hat and they all said they could see it.
Its Three Dog Commin at ya live from the D.C Hellhole...ain't life grand (User:Threeedog)
Clan:MOB (The Mafia) Position:The Don

Aegis

Re: Trading Bug

Post by Aegis » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:56 am

Once im back ingame try trading with me too to test this out, sometimes it doesnt show up if the sale price is higher than the money the person buying has.

Because just yesterday traded Lownik shotgun just fine back and forth.
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

Killazoo

Post by Killazoo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:06 pm

I was hacing this same problem yesterday trying to hand out machetes for our lvl0s....

Rha

Post by Rha » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Maybe they simply have a full bag.... Trade messages wont show
Elder and sovereign of the Brotherhood of Steel

Kabuki

Post by Kabuki » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:22 am

I have experienced same situation. I was selling away for 0- rodeo shirts, armor, food for newbies and suddenly i was unable to do so, my offers didn't appear. I could still buy items, but no longer sell them. There is something like limit set, so players couldn't trade indefinitely. It need's to be fixed. Or at least there should be number shown, how much trades we can make let's say per 24 hours.