Dual Wield glitch

You found a bug? Post it here!
ThreeDog

Dual Wield glitch

Post by ThreeDog » Tue May 09, 2017 3:38 am

Im just making a small thread for this because it isnt a huge bug but if you equip two of the same item(only tested it with doubles dont quote me) then you unequip the 2nd slot the item in the first slot will vanish into thin air if you go over to your invintory it will not be there i freaked out for a bit my heart lept thinking I had lost a whole lmg but as I opened up the menu again after making the window go away it was there again in my first slot,I think Its a ui error.
Its Three Dog Commin at ya live from the D.C Hellhole...ain't life grand (User:Threeedog)
Clan:MOB (The Mafia) Position:The Don

Hamjam

Re: Dual Wield glitch

Post by Hamjam » Thu May 11, 2017 5:57 am

ThreeDog wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 3:38 am Im just making a small thread for this because it isnt a huge bug but if you equip two of the same item(only tested it with doubles dont quote me) then you unequip the 2nd slot the item in the first slot will vanish into thin air if you go over to your invintory it will not be there i freaked out for a bit my heart lept thinking I had lost a whole lmg but as I opened up the menu again after making the window go away it was there again in my first slot,I think Its a ui error.

Hahah. I did the same the other day with two cheap pistols as well as two wrench hatchets. They need to be slotted back in the first available position.
"The world is a cold and brutal place. Yet there is glory to be had out there in wasteland."

Say hi if I see you out there.

Richter

Re: Dual Wield glitch

Post by Richter » Mon May 15, 2017 11:00 pm

i remember that... first i thought i have lost my fire axe (i have a few of them)
didnt know many people have this bug