"Hunters" do not drop "PrPt MK-2" (Item for mission)

You found a bug? Post it here!
PsychoCh

"Hunters" do not drop "PrPt MK-2" (Item for mission)

Post by PsychoCh » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:25 am

Hi me again.
I was doing the mission "Those pesky Dust Hunters!"
And the mission ask you to kill 25 "Hunters" and bring 3 bullet proof vest of him ("PrPt MK-2") and I have suppose that killing the 25 mobs would give you the 3 items, maybe killing a couple more would give you the item, but I have killed 81 of them (A LOT) and those mobs hasn't dropped the vest, I mean I have everything of them, Bullets/Mosket/Food/Meds and all her set Hat, Pants, Tunic and Shoulder Armor of the 2 Sides (L/R) Except for the "PrPt MK-2"

Would be really good if someone fix this and BTW I saw on some Guide that this mob has 35% of chance to drop that Item, so I would have like 28.35 "PrPt MK-2" based on percentages.

Thx

PsychoCh

Re: "Hunters" do not drop "PrPt MK-2" (Item for mission)

Post by PsychoCh » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:03 am

Update:

The first "PrPt MK-2" has been dropped.
After killing 233 (right now) hasn't dropped any vest to me but I'm playing with a friend.

And my friend has reported a vest dropped for first time, but between him and me we have killed more than 326 hunters at this moment, and only 1 vest dropped, its to low the drop chance, 0.3% with our kill/drop rate.

But okay its not bugged, sorry for the main comment.

Yfars

Re: "Hunters" do not drop "PrPt MK-2" (Item for mission)

Post by Yfars » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:56 am

The game had a global change in items, prices, properties and drops were changed. But all quests have not been changed and rely on the old gameplay, so it is not recommended to complete quests at the moment
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official