Low level killing higher levels can't attack back

You found a bug? Post it here!
Malakie

Low level killing higher levels can't attack back

Post by Malakie » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:59 pm

I don't know if this is a bug or not but I'm level 5 and have had level 0-2 killing me but when I try to attack back it says pvp is disabled I think it's really unfair it wouldn't be a nuisance if they couldn't equip the same weapons but I've seen decked out level 0's killing higher levels especially in the middle of a battle they just have to smack you in the back while you're distracted and it's over if I can't attack them they shouldn't be able to kill me while fighting monsters you lose way to much exp to keep dying from players that I can't defend against aside just run and that's if I'm not already surrounded by bugs that I'm fighting which is 90% of the time just I'd just like that if I can't attack them back they shouldn't be able to attack me

bbardiya

Re: Low level killing higher levels can't attack back

Post by bbardiya » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:40 pm

Malakie wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:59 pm I don't know if this is a bug or not but I'm level 5 and have had level 0-2 killing me but when I try to attack back it says pvp is disabled I think it's really unfair it wouldn't be a nuisance if they couldn't equip the same weapons but I've seen decked out level 0's killing higher levels especially in the middle of a battle they just have to smack you in the back while you're distracted and it's over if I can't attack them they shouldn't be able to kill me while fighting monsters you lose way to much exp to keep dying from players that I can't defend against aside just run and that's if I'm not already surrounded by bugs that I'm fighting which is 90% of the time just I'd just like that if I can't attack them back they shouldn't be able to attack me
Just go and attack don't attention to pvp disabled
You are able to attack
bb--->bbardiya faction
OV-->37

Malakie

Post by Malakie » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:35 pm

update just logged in got attacked by a level 1 fought back it actually attacked but he killed me he only had half health while I had full and the same exact weapon I've put most my attributes in strength and endurance I shouldn't be losing to low levels especially when I have 8 armor and he had no clothes it's way to unbalanced it's basically whoever attacks first wins it's not even worth playing if you lose more exp then you can gain 1 death takes more exp than what I get before some low level kills me you level slow but lose tons of exp each time you die this game is fun the best I've played on mobile brings back the fallout feeling but needs more balance....and yes I go back to town and heal when I'm not boxed in by monsters and people then brained by low levels.....at level 5 I lose 2498 exp that's ridiculous i farmed all day just to lose all my experience after being killed a few times from some randoms because they noticed my health was low on my way back to town stunned and killed me until this is a little more balanced im just going to not play can't even gain a level in a day because of mass exp loss
Last edited by Malakie on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

bbardiya

Post by bbardiya » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:50 pm

I agree game is unbalanced and if you die you will lost huge amount of xp
I tried hard all day to get exp at the end i died and all my xp gone...
The only thing is if that's hard, that's hard for all
Anyway game need many many changes and had many bug's we should just wait and be smart to not lose anything after game resets :(
bb--->bbardiya faction
OV-->37

s09tcy15

Post by s09tcy15 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:48 pm

You can fight back, just tap once the pvp and then keep tap yourself.

Malakie

Post by Malakie » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:36 am

Yea but most the time you die before the game responds it's fine though I've moved on

Killazoo

Post by Killazoo » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:56 pm

This is a serious issue we all know the game is still being developed but this and the clan messages should be addressed first. I'll probably start dropping cash in game if these are fixed. The lower levels sometimes cannot be attacked after they attack you. Also I think since the game says pvp disabled until lvl3. It should be just as its stated and no level 0-3 should be able to attack another player period. Im From Clan BoS all other clans are all welcome to become allies. But please don't attack us or you'll have a swarm of players on you quick lmao. :lol: