Formerly: Upcoming releases

As the description says!
Aaron

Formerly: Upcoming releases

Post by Aaron » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:34 am

Hello there.

We know we went silent for a while but we want to assure you that whole this time we were working on new content for the game.
Also developing the game in such a small crew ain't easy and after releasing it and spending a month on non-stop bug removing and taking feedback we kind of needed a moment to restart and think in silence about what needs to be done first to make Omega Vanitas great again :)

As we posted on all our social media - the update is coming. The only thing stopping us now from releasing it are the translations, so be patient and stay tuned.

Edit by ardesia: this post has been invaded by a debate on investigation methods.
I moved here the off-topic part of it. You can read the original one here
GFX&Game designer

Millionier

Re: Upcoming releases

Post by Millionier » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:30 am

It would be great if im around guarding my friend from chinese player who always troll from them.

Because i think GM is USELESS, IF ALL THEY WANT IS evidence,.

My friend always pm me until now, they need my help, they got bullied and troll of Chinese again, YHZS and 6666.

And other chinese no clan. Running around spawning cayote to kill the players in rotter and sadist area..
I HATE SPAM, TROLL PLAYERs!

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:24 am

Millionier wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:30 amBecause i think GM is USELESS, IF ALL THEY WANT IS evidence.
Interesting. Pls suggest us ways not based on evidence, to be certain on someone's behaviour
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Millionier

Post by Millionier » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:48 am

Patrol!!

Like i always do.

Ask other player, how was they doing.

Easy to play GM work, if i am.

I hate spam and troll players!!

Instead of chatting why not patrolling in the map.

Always update to other player. Or create a dummy character to know how bully those i finger pointed

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:11 am

i did the patrol in the last days for around 2 to 8h a day, and there has been no such breach of rules you talking about...

This is why we ask for proofs, so there cant be any doubt and we can intervene even for the cases that happen behind our backs and action can be taken.

Most breach of rules in these days i had to intervene happened in the areas of towns, thus the reason we seem to hang out to chat, but we're also vigilant during that time.
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:29 am

Ah, but what we see in first person *is* considered evidence. And you don't know all our alt characters :)

Not to mention that you are invited reporting us names of the ones you witness breaking rules.
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Millionier

Post by Millionier » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:55 am

So u pick up a reason and idea for what i said useless GM.

Also aegis u jailed my money maker character. Bill Gates. Why dont u rename it instead of jailing it. Ur naming ur self a jr GM? And a jr gm? For what? Dont even know how to rename?

And ardesia, u really patrol do u? Why the spam still on going? Troll?

And why other player who bought apps item like me and other is quiting? Why?

Because u cant solve whats wrong in ur own backyard.

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Millionier, We have received reports of you acting against the rules. By your logic, we are now supposed to punish you instead of making sure that the reports are true; is this correct?

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:46 pm

Millionier wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:55 am

Also aegis u jailed my money maker character. Bill Gates. Why dont u rename it instead of jailing it. Ur naming ur self a jr GM? And a jr gm? For what? Dont even know how to rename?
You launch supposed accusations without asking or informing yourself how things actually work...

As junior GM i dont have the full power and authority over doing some actions or procedures, wich in this case is renaming a player.
My part is to temporary jail such characters that are in violation of the rules regarding naming a character ( in this case Bill Gates, wich beaches the political rule) and inform them to contact a GM for a rename on forum ( ardesia or Blitzcraig), once I've done these said 2 steps, what i can do regarding the matter is over, remember, im a junior GM still, not a full fledged GM, so my powers, possibilities and duties are limited.

On the " naming myself part a jr.gm" :

I've been contributing in a active and positive way to the game since over 2 months, ingame and on forum, I've worked and earned the position after having been selected once these steps have been recognized by the staff, thus i didnt do anything just by myself, OTHERS have decided my position and the conditions, im just doing my part I've been choosen for.

So please, next time before ranting or saying some sentences, inform yourself to avoid unnecessary more badlight on yourself, thanks.
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

Bence

Post by Bence » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:17 am

Aegis. Please take back your ego. You were choosen because you applied and you are helpful, but dont forget about you also abused at least one bug.
Also except jailing him and asking him to contact a gm you could ask a gm yourself to rename him and ask biol gates to sugges you a name, so you could avoid the drama.
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=608