How to farm xp?

As the description says!
Bence

How to farm xp?

Post by Bence » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Is there any good way to farm xp with a lvl7 full int account or just the boring grinding?

Nada

Re: How to farm xp?

Post by Nada » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:19 am

Bence wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:34 pm Is there any good way to farm xp with a lvl7 full int account or just the boring grinding?
If like that you can farm brawler ,deserter,dope field,and robber because they often drop bandage you can gain bonus heal while use that because pasif skill from Int and the more important thing is they drop good items so you can get the money faster.and one more thing I hope you can increase to 30 point int because it's important to have robot when reach 25 and you don't need to pick many bandage but I found that some skill tree in int have useless because they have not implement or finish this
Spoiler:
Ps: can the moderator move this thread to help wanted section
A peaceful lone wandered in the Wasteland ;)
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

Bence

Post by Bence » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:53 am

Nada wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:19 am
Bence wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:34 pm Is there any good way to farm xp with a lvl7 full int account or just the boring grinding?
If like that you can farm brawler ,deserter,dope field,and robber because they often drop bandage you can gain bonus heal while use that because pasif skill from Int and the more important thing is they drop good items so you can get the money faster.and one more thing I hope you can increase to 30 point int because it's important to have robot when reach 25 and you don't need to pick many bandage but I found that some skill tree in int have useless because they have not implement or finish this
Spoiler:
Ps: can the moderator move this thread to help wanted section
We need to reach lvl 25 to craft robots?

Is there any faster way? I have about 100k money, can i use it somehow to advance faster?

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:35 pm

Bence wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:53 am
We need to reach lvl 25 to craft robots?

Is there any faster way? I have about 100k money, can i use it somehow to advance faster?
Buy Reset Skills, increase the int to 25 (15 lvl) and open the skill of the robot builder. Then you pass the quest line to open the workbench to create robots. Create 1 robo safe and 1 m22 gunner and go to Oasis to kill the beetle
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Nada

Post by Nada » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:51 pm

Bence wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:53 am We need to reach lvl 25 to craft robots?

Rather than buy reset skill,you can buy lvl 15 safe robot in the shop, that robot is almost unkillable and you can use that to farm dangerous enemies then get generous exp and course good items

And this is okay to griding and be patient because this is mmorpg game you need to think like having allied/friend and planning your next agenda not like offline game like Fallout 4 that can complete the storyline in 4 hours
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

Bence

Post by Bence » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Nada wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:51 pm
Bence wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:53 am We need to reach lvl 25 to craft robots?

Rather than buy reset skill,you can buy lvl 15 safe robot in the shop, that robot is almost unkillable and you can use that to farm dangerous enemies then get generous exp and course good items

And this is okay to griding and be patient because this is mmorpg game you need to think like having allied/friend and planning your next agenda not like offline game like Fallout 4 that can complete the storyline in 4 hours
Any way to do it without buying anything?

My bank card cant be used to make google play purchases

Nada

Post by Nada » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:31 pm

Bence wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:02 pm Any way to do it without buying anything?

My bank card cant be used to make google play purchases
As I say before you can still griding and be patient if you don't want to use your money
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic