I quit this game.

As the description says!
BlitzCraig

Re: I quit this game.

Post by BlitzCraig » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:15 pm

Kabuki, I had to search PMs to make sure it wasn't me lol - anyway, I know nobody's intention is to ignore you, so if it's been a few days with no response, go ahead and send me a message too - it probably just got lost in the pile of work we've all got...

I will say though, that a refund is not something we can do. I can basically guarantee the the dev will not refund your purchases (unless of course you didn't receive it or whatever) but he'd be the one to contact for that. Anyway, glad it sounds like you're doing better :)

Kabuki

Post by Kabuki » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Yeah i just "go with the flow" now lol.
Looking forward to see this game after 1 year, how improves and what becomes of it.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:33 pm

Kabuki wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:08 pm A lot of players expressed dissatisfaction about current game state (including me), but do you all think that the best way is just get rid of these players and send them away?

Even i don't agree how EUHA put words to express his opinion but besides that, he's mostly right. But i understand him, before some days i was also angry, i even contacted forum one of admins to ask if there's possible to get a refund, because i'm playing completely bugged game and since then this admin now just ignores me.

It's ok, i was angry, maybe i also expressed my opinion in wrong way, but i never offended anyone.

As for now, i encourage EUHA and other players feeling the same way, just to have a patience, have hope in devs, that they're working for what is best for player community. Even this is also hard, because there are no news feed on what's been updated, but HOPE this changes in future also.

But for knowing what is best for us, we lack of discussion and maybe a polls to vote, what majority of players agree on some thing or disagree.

So hope, patience and respect for each other- that's what we need in these tough post-apocalyptic times ;)
I'm not saying send players away, I'm just tired of hearing players say they are going to quit and then they don't. If someone says they're going to quit then they should maybe find something else that they like better and do what they say. I play Forgotten tales and have seen many posts where players are obviously unhappy with a recent update and they threaten to quit or say others will leave. Just tired of hearing players vent in this way. I agree players should be able to vent on forums, but threats to the developer that they are going to go elsewhere don't accomplish much.

Killazoo

Post by Killazoo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:22 pm

Just going to throw my input in. I recently experimented with a new account. Just to see how hard it is to level up. I went from 0-5 in about an hour... after that I felt the need to go further but don't want to neglect my main as I'd like to see it to 50 someday.
It's not that you cannot grind or cannot level at an even pace. You really can. If your allies or friends with any of the BoS members ask to join their groups were always helpful and enjoy meeting new players.
Don't quit yet I promise you the game is far from dead. :D

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:30 am

Killazoo wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:22 pm Just going to throw my input in. I recently experimented with a new account. Just to see how hard it is to level up. I went from 0-5 in about an hour... after that I felt the need to go further but don't want to neglect my main as I'd like to see it to 50 someday.
It's not that you cannot grind or cannot level at an even pace. You really can. If your allies or friends with any of the BoS members ask to join their groups were always helpful and enjoy meeting new players.
I Agree 100%

MadMikael

Post by MadMikael » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:40 pm

If I were a lesser person, I would get banned from this forum in a heartbeat.

That's all I can say really that falls within the rules. Good luck everyone, come visit me in FT sometime ;)
Come play Forgotten Tales MMORPG
Available on google play, in many languages.
I like this forum better --> forum.dmgamestudio.com

Hamjam

Post by Hamjam » Mon May 01, 2017 11:28 am

Killazoo wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:22 pm Just going to throw my input in. I recently experimented with a new account. Just to see how hard it is to level up. I went from 0-5 in about an hour... after that I felt the need to go further but don't want to neglect my main as I'd like to see it to 50 someday.

I did this also, but I felt my experience in the game helped that move so quickly.
"The world is a cold and brutal place. Yet there is glory to be had out there in wasteland."

Say hi if I see you out there.

Killazoo

Post by Killazoo » Mon May 01, 2017 3:28 pm

:D and there you have it. After all that's what everyone is after is the experience ;) it's quite simple to level to 20. Just have to figure it out. Best part of a game

Zlazher

Post by Zlazher » Thu May 04, 2017 5:08 am

Maybe upon death...we will lose all of our unequipped items and not the exp

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Thu May 04, 2017 8:01 am

Zlazher wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 5:08 am Maybe upon death...we will lose all of our unequipped items and not the exp
Yea great, give pk or outlaws more reason to hunt down specific ppl on mid to low hp bar :shock:
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151