No admin in days!!!

As the description says!
Fat_Joe

No admin in days!!!

Post by Fat_Joe » Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 pm

It's been, what four days and I haven't seen or heard from any gamemaster. The loot need to be reset ASAP and I'm have troubles with a high lv player killing me when I try to farm brawls. he has a two shot gun and I need help.
Plz send Gamemaster :|

Vevrok

Re: No admin in days!!!

Post by Vevrok » Thu May 04, 2017 3:07 am

Fat_Joe wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 pm It's been, what four days and I haven't seen or heard from any gamemaster. The loot need to be reset ASAP and I'm have troubles with a high lv player killing me when I try to farm brawls. he has a two shot gun and I need help.
The admins are busy developing the game for you, while the GMs are sure that they always read your suggestions, or assistance to solve your problem

If you have any question, or need help don't hesitate in post or send PM(private message) for them.

*don't worry if you doenst see them online, but are always looking for newSuggestions or solve ur problem*
Languages: Portuguese,English,spanish

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Thu May 04, 2017 6:58 am

Fat_Joe wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 11:50 pm It's been, what four days and I haven't seen or heard from any gamemaster. The loot need to be reset ASAP and I'm have troubles with a high lv player killing me when I try to farm brawls. he has a two shot gun and I need help.
Hi Fat_Joe!

I've been in game during these days, as the other GMs did, it's unfortunate that we didn't meet - but, forum is here also to help players get in touch with us :D

So, regarding your post.

The game system performs a scheduled daily restart around 11:15 am (game time). No further restarts are being done, unless the devs need them for adjustments to be effective. Thus, you're going to have a restart in more or less 2 hours from now.

In order to help you on issues with other players, you should please give us (even in private, if you so wish, but in this case please remember the rule about contacting just one member of the team): your character name, the name of the character you are reporting, and a description of the circumstances, such as the map and time, and what was the situation.
If you both are faction members, then you accept being part of the pvp gameplay, no matter the levels.
If you aren't in factions and an higher level can attack you, then you probably did attack them, earlier, so loosing the level protection.
Otherwise, let us know and we will help you :D
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Maxim017

Post by Maxim017 » Thu May 04, 2017 11:38 pm

Ive noticed aswell shops havent reset in 5 days also i check shops daily but same thing every day kinda a struggle with .303 ammo if it doesnt appear in shops

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Fri May 05, 2017 11:04 am

We sent dev a message, hopefully a server restart is arriving soon
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Hamjam

Post by Hamjam » Sat May 06, 2017 6:18 am

Maxim017 wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 11:38 pm Ive noticed aswell shops havent reset in 5 days also i check shops daily but same thing every day kinda a struggle with .303 ammo if it doesnt appear in shops
Hahah...been hoarding my .303 like gold. Never know when I might need to chew through it like popcorn with my LMG. :lol:
"The world is a cold and brutal place. Yet there is glory to be had out there in wasteland."

Say hi if I see you out there.