Third birthday

As the description says!
Yfars

Third birthday

Post by Yfars » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:13 am

Greetings to all survivors. Today is an extremely unusual day, because it is the 3rd birthday of Omega Vanitas! I want to congratulate everyone on behalf of the administration on this wonderful holiday! We are very grateful to all of you for the fact that each of you spends time in our game and even sometimes supports it financially. We also hope that in the future the audience of our game will grow steadily and some of you who are reading this post will join the immortal indigenous inhabitants of our wasteland. And may each of you receive only good emotions on this day! Even the game developer came to you with gifts !!!
birthday.png
birthday.png (20.24 KiB) Viewed 3451 times
I also want to convey some important information to all players. Unfortunately, we cannot hold a festive event now, as we had planned before, and we ask you to forgive us for this. Now we are very busy developing new content for the game and changing the game code, so we decided to postpone the event for some time to complete current affairs. This holiday means not only the third anniversary of the birth of the game Omega Vanitas, but also a kind of rebirth of the game, which is associated with global changes in many areas of the game. I promise that as soon as we finish our affairs, we will definitely make an event, publish an update that I already hinted at in the forum, and make many more changes. From this moment, the game will begin to gradually change and in the end it will take the form that we want to achieve. Good luck to everyone in the open spaces of wasteland!
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official