Revenge

As the description says!
farmer
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 11:13 am

Revenge

Post by farmer » Sun May 31, 2020 12:13 pm

I am a Chinese player.
A month ago, BigDetrov said he was going to kill all Chinese. For the next month, the ua123 what he's other account has been killing me and my country's players many times, even though we don't have clans. So I will kill all the ANI clan members for ever.
S00531-17095937.jpg
S00531-17095937.jpg (874.87 KiB) Viewed 858 times

XBL
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:10 am

Re: Revenge

Post by XBL » Sun May 31, 2020 6:55 pm

farmer wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 12:13 pm
I am a Chinese player.
A month ago, BigDetrov said he was going to kill all Chinese. For the next month, the ua123 what he's other account has been killing me and my country's players many times, even though we don't have clans. So I will kill all the ANI clan members for ever.
S00531-17095937.jpg
This kills even if you not Chinese can you put this idea in his brain that I am not Chinese
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

Warhymn
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:31 pm
Location: Desert hell

Re: Revenge

Post by Warhymn » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:18 am

I literally quit the game because he wouldn't let me leave town, spawn camping me and harassing me. The gm did absolutely nothing to help me,and suggested I try to talk with him.
Such a joke.
I loved this game and put lots of money into it to help it grow but I can't play because they let BigDetrov do whatever he wants.

Miss my friends.
Take care I guess...
Reports thread= My new KOS list.

XBL
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:10 am

Re: Revenge

Post by XBL » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:20 pm

Warhymn wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:18 am
I literally quit the game because he wouldn't let me leave town, spawn camping me and harassing me. The gm did absolutely nothing to help me,and suggested I try to talk with him.
Such a joke.
I loved this game and put lots of money into it to help it grow but I can't play because they let BigDetrov do whatever he wants.

Miss my friends.
Take care I guess...
Omg he thinks that you are Chinese..... I will try to talk to him about this he thinked that i am Chinese too but i was not he killed me a lot but now everything is fixed
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

User avatar
Yfars
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:55 am

Re: Revenge

Post by Yfars » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:09 pm

Warhymn wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:18 am
I literally quit the game because he wouldn't let me leave town, spawn camping me and harassing me. The gm did absolutely nothing to help me,and suggested I try to talk with him.
Such a joke.
I loved this game and put lots of money into it to help it grow but I can't play because they let BigDetrov do whatever he wants.

Miss my friends.
Take care I guess...
That is, I must protect against any threat the player who pays the game developer to get donate items? The game has a counter outlaw, which regulates pvp outside of the clan, especially after the recent changes to pvp this counter works even better. You interact with other players and accumulate enemies, why do all of your accumulated problems with players have to decide GMs? I told you to solve your conflict by negotiations with a player or the head of the clan in which he is, but you decided not to do it and accused me that I didn't protect you. In the game there is also item "PVP Protection", which is specially designed for a comfortable game without pvp outside of clan, GM will not replace you this protection just because you asked him. GM - police and intervene only if someone breaks the rules. Or do you want me to start constantly to help you and broke the rule to treat all players equally?
Yfars :: Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Telegram:
@Yfars

Warhymn
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:31 pm
Location: Desert hell

Re: Revenge

Post by Warhymn » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:46 pm

Yfars wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:09 pm
Warhymn wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:18 am
I literally quit the game because he wouldn't let me leave town, spawn camping me and harassing me. The gm did absolutely nothing to help me,and suggested I try to talk with him.
Such a joke.
I loved this game and put lots of money into it to help it grow but I can't play because they let BigDetrov do whatever he wants.

Miss my friends.
Take care I guess...
That is, I must protect against any threat the player who pays the game developer to get donate items? The game has a counter outlaw, which regulates pvp outside of the clan, especially after the recent changes to pvp this counter works even better. You interact with other players and accumulate enemies, why do all of your accumulated problems with players have to decide GMs? I told you to solve your conflict by negotiations with a player or the head of the clan in which he is, but you decided not to do it and accused me that I didn't protect you. In the game there is also item "PVP Protection", which is specially designed for a comfortable game without pvp outside of clan, GM will not replace you this protection just because you asked him. GM - police and intervene only if someone breaks the rules. Or do you want me to start constantly to help you and broke the rule to treat all players equally?
I don't expect you to "constantly help" me, I expect you to follow up on your job.
He was in DIRECT violation of MULTIPLE rules and I asked for your advice, and before you start lying outright about what was done I DID try speaking with him and he ignored me outright.
I was being harassed, and I told you that and you said nothing about rules being broken, you just sent me right back to the person that had only interest in SPAWN CAMPING and preventing me from playing.
I did everything within my power and then had no choice but to ask for help and his is how you act? By accusing me of not doing what you suggested and then flapping your gums about how I have to handle my own problems and that you cannot get involved? HE BROKE THE RULES. YOU IGNORED IT. I QUIT BECAUSE THE GAME WAS UNPLAYABLE WITH HIM SPAWN CAMPING ME NON-STOP.
But anyways, thanks for treating me so "equally".
I'm enjoying the game so much right now!
Reports thread= My new KOS list.

User avatar
Yfars
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:55 am

Re: Revenge

Post by Yfars » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:16 pm

Warhymn wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:46 pm

I don't expect you to "constantly help" me, I expect you to follow up on your job.
He was in DIRECT violation of MULTIPLE rules and I asked for your advice, and before you start lying outright about what was done I DID try speaking with him and he ignored me outright.
I was being harassed, and I told you that and you said nothing about rules being broken, you just sent me right back to the person that had only interest in SPAWN CAMPING and preventing me from playing.
I did everything within my power and then had no choice but to ask for help and his is how you act? By accusing me of not doing what you suggested and then flapping your gums about how I have to handle my own problems and that you cannot get involved? HE BROKE THE RULES. YOU IGNORED IT. I QUIT BECAUSE THE GAME WAS UNPLAYABLE WITH HIM SPAWN CAMPING ME NON-STOP.
But anyways, thanks for treating me so "equally".
I'm enjoying the game so much right now!
In the game there is an automatic punishment of players in the form of a counter outlaw. What should I do in addition to this punishment?
Yfars :: Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Telegram:
@Yfars

Warhymn
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:31 pm
Location: Desert hell

Re: Revenge

Post by Warhymn » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:27 am

Yfars wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:16 pm
Warhymn wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:46 pm

I don't expect you to "constantly help" me, I expect you to follow up on your job.
He was in DIRECT violation of MULTIPLE rules and I asked for your advice, and before you start lying outright about what was done I DID try speaking with him and he ignored me outright.
I was being harassed, and I told you that and you said nothing about rules being broken, you just sent me right back to the person that had only interest in SPAWN CAMPING and preventing me from playing.
I did everything within my power and then had no choice but to ask for help and his is how you act? By accusing me of not doing what you suggested and then flapping your gums about how I have to handle my own problems and that you cannot get involved? HE BROKE THE RULES. YOU IGNORED IT. I QUIT BECAUSE THE GAME WAS UNPLAYABLE WITH HIM SPAWN CAMPING ME NON-STOP.
But anyways, thanks for treating me so "equally".
I'm enjoying the game so much right now!
In the game there is an automatic punishment of players in the form of a counter outlaw. What should I do in addition to this punishment?
So you need me to tell you how to do your job now?
When a player comes to you in desperation because they're being harassed and spawncamped by somebody (a direct violation of rules 9 and 9b of the "game rules" document at the top of general information section) of a much greater level than they are , what do you do?
Rhetorical question though, Yfars, because it literally says what is to be done right there on the rule page.
Unfortunately, you think do nothing and subjecting the victim to further torment at the hands of their harass-er until they quit playing the game all together is the best solution.

Only reasons I can see that you did nothing is either: a conflict of interests situation (you are friends with him and have a bias towards him, effectively making him immune to punishment), or pure incompetence.

I believe I've said and proven enough at this point.

God have mercy on the future of Omega Vanitas. :cry:
Reports thread= My new KOS list.

User avatar
Yfars
Posts: 649
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:55 am

Re: Revenge

Post by Yfars » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:57 am

1. In that period you constantly passed between clans and could participate in pvp with a player BigDetrov when you were in the clan. Now it's not to check more accurately
2. You were in the list of enemies of the player BigDetrov, so he could attack you without punishment
3. In rule 9 there is no word about pvp and rule 9b, there is only one mention excessive pvp. But this does not work if you killed a player and was inscribed in its list of enemies , especially if you constantly enter into different clans
The mention of pvp in rule 9b is a residual from the past, but now there is an automatic regulation system of pvp. Moreover, it was recently fixed vulnerability in pvp and now the mechanics of the enemies list works much better. I did not have the right to help you because of the automatic penalties in pvp (in particular counter outlaw). You can finally understand it or not?
Yfars :: Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Telegram:
@Yfars

Warhymn
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:31 pm
Location: Desert hell

Re: Revenge

Post by Warhymn » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:29 pm

Yfars wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:57 am
1. In that period you constantly passed between clans and could participate in pvp with a player BigDetrov when you were in the clan. Now it's not to check more accurately
2. You were in the list of enemies of the player BigDetrov, so he could attack you without punishment
3. In rule 9 there is no word about pvp and rule 9b, there is only one mention excessive pvp. But this does not work if you killed a player and was inscribed in its list of enemies , especially if you constantly enter into different clans
The mention of pvp in rule 9b is a residual from the past, but now there is an automatic regulation system of pvp. Moreover, it was recently fixed vulnerability in pvp and now the mechanics of the enemies list works much better. I did not have the right to help you because of the automatic penalties in pvp (in particular counter outlaw). You can finally understand it or not?
it seems that you have either completely not read the rules, do not understand the rules, or do not understand the English explaining the rules because literally everything I said is supported by the rules stated on the rules page. Rule 9 states "this includes spawn killing players, camping and abusing safe zones." That is in that rule verbatim, I do not change a single thing about it, it appears in a paragraph but that is what it says thus supporting what I had said originally. Also, how does being spawn killed / camped literally every waking moment of every hour, of every day without a chance to do literally anything without being killed not qualify as excessive PVP to you?
Another thing, you see that I was in his enemies list? The enemies list was not fully implemented, or outright did not work, or maybe did not even exist at the time of this incident so how was it that I was on his enemies list and thus he was allowed to do anything he wanted without punishment? Sounds like a lazy excuse to me to deflect blame. You also go on to say in so many words that you were essentially not responsible for punishing people for these sorts of offences because there's an automatic system in place, specifically The outlaw counter system? First of all, how does the system know that I am being spawn camped when all it does is handout counters indicating whether or not that person has committed an offense to garner them receiving an outlaw counter? Secondly, I was in a faction when he was doing this ,thus making it impossible for the system to give him any outlaw counters for killing me. Now, you might say " if you were in a faction, that means this counts as faction PVP " , and you'd be wrong about that as well since both of our factions were not at War, and this went beyond any level of forced PVP, as there was no fighting back, just one party, being myself, begging for the harassment to end while the other party ignored and simply continued to completely impede the ability of the first party to even play the game at all. also, if there is a remnant of an old rule there, why is it still on the rules page and not removed?Because now it's causing problems like the ones we are having at this moment.
So don't sit there and try to make me look like I'm a fool, or that I don't understand the rules that are plain as day when it is you that seems to have not read them at all, or does not understand them yourself.

There, I am done bickering with you.
My intent was not to make insults, or to harm your reputation in any way, but when you basically send me a half-assed message telling me to try and talk out my problem with somebody who won't give me the time of day to speak with me, I'm going to be vocal about it because the other players have a right to see how they will be handled if they are ever in the same position that I was in.
I have nothing against you, and I actually appreciate the work that you've done on for this game, it just seems that the same amount of passion, and respect that you give the game itself, you do not in turn give to the players that inhabit said game.
And before you say it, yes I can log in and try and play, but there's a good chance that he'll probably just hunt me down again because he has multiple accounts oh, and multiple people use those accounts, and he has spies looking out for me too.
So there, thanks. You don't have to deal with me ever again.
Reports thread= My new KOS list.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests