Revenge

As the description says!
Yfars

Re: Revenge

Post by Yfars » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:02 pm

... In general, I no longer want to waste my time talking to you every day. I already realized that you know nothing about the game and, in particular, the pvp system, besides, you are not trying to find out how everything works and you keep repeating the same thing. And that's not counting the fact that you start talking about it a couple of months after the incident
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Warhymn

Post by Warhymn » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:30 am

Yfars wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:02 pm ... In general, I no longer want to waste my time talking to you every day. I already realized that you know nothing about the game and, in particular, the pvp system, besides, you are not trying to find out how everything works and you keep repeating the same thing. And that's not counting the fact that you start talking about it a couple of months after the incident
Anyone with half a brain that has read this conversation can see that you literally have no idea what you're talking about, plainly ignored a player in need/distress when they were being bullied essentially, and that you deflect from points I made because you straight up have no counter argument worth squat. And I am trying to understand, but you literally offer no useful information at all, (repeating the same thing about the outlaw system multiple times) and resort to using passive aggressive tactics to try and make me look stupid while the whole time you don't understand that a simple outlaw point assigning system isn't going to stop anyone from spawn camping, nor is it adequate in resolving ultra-specific cases,or do your entire job as you seem to think it does/can.
Oh, and I'm talking about it a couple months after the fact because it appears that you are covering for a blatantly racist player/bully , and I fellt anyone playing the game has the right to hear all experiences with administration , no matter good or bad, so they can we what to expect when they seek staff out for help, And also, your inability to perform will be relevant at all times.
Now, if you can resist replying again, maybe we can get on with our lives, and you can maybe remove what doesn't stand anymore from the rule page, and at the same time, maybe brushing up on what it actually says. You know, if you actually want to learn something about the game.
Too bad the players pleading for help from bullies will never be heard. =\

P.S: The fact that he is targeting someone based on race is 100% racist, by the way. just because there is bad history in the past between him and another Chinese faction (not the entirety of the Chinese people as a whole) does not mean that his deliberate tendency to kill them on the grounds that they are Chinese makes his actions specifically bigoted and fueled by his hatred for them. Just look at the way he assures the player that he is not safe from being killed because he is not in a faction, thus making his attacks agsinst the player racially motivated. I can't believe I had to even point this out.

Unbelievable.
Reports thread= My new KOS list.

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:03 am

As I expected, you will want to say the last word in our dialogue for your own benefit, and most likely you will even respond to the current message. This is all I wanted to draw your attention to in the end
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official