Updates?

As the description says!
Kabuki

Updates?

Post by Kabuki » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Stopped playing this game some weeks ago, because there was nothing else to do, except lvl up in to obscurity.
Started to play new survival-post apocalyptic game that is in beta currently. To compare two games, the second one (currently playing), updates coming every few days, sometimes everyday, devs active on reddit and facebook. Always new stuff. Potential game to go from beta to full.

Logging in to OV every week or two, just to keep account alive- everything seems the same. A lot of stuff not implemented (skills, robots, map? and ect.)
I know i wrote, that i can wait a year to find what become of this game, but for me at this point game is dead, cause i can't see any progress. No one in friend list appear to play this game also, majority of them were high levels (>20). No developer contacted community over forum, reddit, facebook.
Running around the map, seems that only newbies trying this game for first times. Then leave it alone and go away.

So anyone from begging still playing it?

DirtyHarry

Re: Updates?

Post by DirtyHarry » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:16 am

Yeah i still play an hour a day, but i agree, the lack of dev communication is the biggest painin the heart (edited for language), and the fact that its also the same for hisher other game, no twitter/facebook/forum posts in weeks, no updates of any content/bugs affecting players/gameplay mechanics

The dev just seems happy to milk the trickle of purchases from newer players and screw continuing to develop the game, roll on dur
BoS - SoB - B0S 3 Guilds - 1 Brotherhood

Deltaecho6

Post by Deltaecho6 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:23 am

Ikr .I had the same exact thought . But I hear the dev is facing some real life problems so the updates might take time . Longer than usual .

PillMaster

Post by PillMaster » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:18 pm

DirtyHarry wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:16 am Yeah i still play an hour a day, but i agree, the lack of dev communication is the biggest painin the heart (edited for language), and the fact that its also the same for hisher other game, no twitter/facebook/forum posts in weeks, no updates of any content/bugs affecting players/gameplay mechanics

The dev just seems happy to milk the trickle of purchases from newer players and screw continuing to develop the game, roll on dur
Beta is the new early access.