- Damage: The amount of damage weapon deals per single hit.
- Armor piercing: The weapons ability to pierce through armor.
- Delay: The delay between attacks shown in tens of seconds, so "12" is "1.2 second between every attack".
- Work delay: Applied only to working tools like hammers, pickaxes or axes. Defines the amount of seconds needed to successfully chop a wood,mine a rock,build a Faction building
- Crit. chance: The chance of dealing critical damage to an enemy.
- Crit. damage: Modifier to your critical damage amount. Critical damage deals basically 150% of the standard damage but this can be affected by skills and weapon modifier.
- Clip size: The amount of bullets stored in the weapon's clip. Defines how many times you can shoot before you need to reload your weapon.
- Reload time: The time needed to reload your weapon displayed in milliseconds (hundreds of seconds), so 100ms = 1 s.
- Aiming: Weapons modifier to your accuracy(chance to hit) while using it. It varies between weapons. Old, rusty firearms are less accurate than clean and calibrated ones. Also weapons with a scope of any kind are more accurate, than weapons with without it, etc.
- Ammo type: The type of ammunition weapon uses.if use by consumable Weapon
- Shots fired(HPA): The number of shots per use, or burst.
Here you will find any important info about the game and the forum!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Last edited by Nada on Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest