Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Here you will find any important info about the game and the forum!
ALPHA6416

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by ALPHA6416 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:07 pm

My main account is MazeWindow.
All my OV MMO accounts are MazeWindow and ALPHA6416.
I never had traded/sold/bought/shared any accounts.
I started playing Omega Vanitas spring 2017.
Never been muted.
Never been outlawed.
I want to become GM/watcher to see game from inside and understand how it works. I can help people and do it often in game so GM/watcher's powers will make it more efficient (to be honest I only can be a watcher now).
I think I have to become a GM/watcher because I have huge experience of speaking with different people and I think it is useful. Also I know both english and russian so can easily communicate with
russian-speaking (meaning people from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan), english-speaking commune and stuff. I can speak ukranian which is close to polish so sometimes I can uderstand polish
(dev's native language).
I think I'll fit GM's community because I am calm person and I am really easy to communicate with. I am reliable as well.
Yes I read rules and will follow them.
Current keyword: Locutus
Nicknames of people who can support my application: ATL, john_rambo, Aegis.
I know ATL since I'm playing OV, john_rambo since he appeared as this character and Aegis since he appeared as this character.
I live in Ukraine. My timezone is UTC+2/UTC+3(at summer).
I speak english quite well. I can read something like Bible or what Yoda says but do it a bit slower.
Currently I am under 18.
Never been gamemaster.
I can use Facebook chats to communicate with the game team.

Navajo

Post by Navajo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:39 pm

My main game account is: Navajo

All my other OV MMO accounts are: Ese Smiley

What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? None, as that is against rules for many games with communities like this.

When did you start playing Omega Vanitas? Spring, 2017.

Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? No.

Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? No.

Why do you want to be a gamemaster? As past experience in other communities for games, I used to be an admin who would tackle reports from players against other players and solve them. This was not the only thing I have done. Modding, fluent in English mostly, Cree (Native American language) and very little Spanish. I have been an admin multiple times for different games.

Why do you think you should be a gamemaster? I have language ready skills, previous moderator experience in multiple games (mainly 2) and fully fond of knowing how Omega Vanitas works to be able to help anyone in need via forums or in game.

Why should we accept you into the GMs community? I know some players on this community for a start, always friendly, and I always had a supportive mentality.

Did you read the Staff Rules before applying and will you follow them? Yes.

What is the current keyword? Squirrel

List three people that can support your application. How long have you known these people? Liara, Noomzaa, Fat_Joe

In which country you live and what is your timezone? Canada, Eastern time zone, soon moving to the West coast of America to be in Western time.

Are you fluent in english? Yes. I am one semester away from graduating college.

What language(s) can you speak/type? English, Cree, very little Spanish.

Are you older than 18 years? Minimum age required is 18 years! Yes. I am 22 years old.

Are you able to remain calm when under pressure or criticised? Yes.

Are you able to both work in team and individually? Yes.

Do you have previous experience as gamemaster? If so, in which game(s)? LS-RP (Los Santos Role Play) for SAMP, as a previous admin (4 years). Also Habbo Hotel as a helper and previously part of the player report admin team (2 years). The reason for both being previous is because I am close to graduating and sold my computer and left both teams honorably.

Are you willing to use Facebook chats in order to communicate with the game team? Yes.

ShaMaS

Post by ShaMaS » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:19 pm

1.My main game account is:
ShaMaS

2.All my other MMO accounts are:
PaRadDoX89,BrooTT,The_Hulk,The_JokeR,_Kain_,Dr.Pain.

3.What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded?
None, sellin/trading is not a good thing

4.When did you start playing Omega Vanitas?
at the end of april 2017 as far as I can remember.

5.Have you ever been muted? If so,
... permanent for paradox
...permanent for BrooTT
One day for Shamas
because of bad language usage.
I repented

6.Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for?
Im a peace loving guy ,but got provoked alot . killing of players (went on a killing spree) couple of times

7.Why do you want to be a gamemaster?
Because i feel like i can help others specially newcomers who get beaten by older players and greedy factions.
I used to give my loot from my kills to new players to remind them they are not alone.

8.Why do you think you should be a gamemaster?
Because I think I get the game and it needs some teamwork and ive got a lot to contribute to make the game advance at its best possible way.

9.Why should we accept you into the GMs community?
Because 2 hands are better than one and 10 hands are better than 6 , teamwork is good and seniors define boundaries to juniors .to keep everything at its best.

10.Did you read the Staff Rules before applying and will you follow them?
As stated above I've read the entire post related to it and agree and am able to follow to all its requirements. to be as much beneficial to the game and the players .

11.What is the current keyword?
Dreamcatcher.

12.List three people that can support your application.
Wilhelm,Impact,Omedomaro

13.How long have you known these people?
Since the day i started to play OV.

14.In which country you live and what is your timezone?
Lebanon, Beirut , Utc+3

15.Are you fluent in english?
Spoken and written

16.What language(s) can you speak/type?
English , Arabic

17.Are you older than 18 years? Minimum age required is 18 years!
Yes,im old enough :)

18.Are you able to remain calm when under pressure or criticised?
Im a person who likes to work hard and I learned my lesson. from GM Ardesia , not the mutes , bad language and rules are for protecting players from bad habits In language usage because there are children playing the game so an adult must act as one.

19.Are you able to both work in team and individually?
Im fine working alone but always wanting new experiences as teamwork would offer . for the benefit of all.

20.Do you have previous experience as gamemaster? If so, in which game(s)?
no I dont have wish I do.

21.Are you willing to use Facebook chats in order to communicate with the game team?
If its required to communicate in a more comfortable and beneficial way then why not , it is easier for me.
The Elder and Sovereign of {The 313 Ones}

(BOS/sob/B0S ) 's killer

Duglas Sytin

Post by Duglas Sytin » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:32 am

Чтобы я поддерживал чью-то идею,меня с начала надо спросить! А потом уже говорить что я являюсь сторонником :|

Duglas Sytin

Post by Duglas Sytin » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:46 am

ShaMaS wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:19 pm 12.List three people that can support your application.
Wilhelm,Impact,Omedomaro

Зачем писать никнейм игрока,которого ты не спросил, поддерживает ли он твою идею? :|
Why write a nickname to a player you did not ask if he supports your idea

John Biggun

Post by John Biggun » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:52 pm

1) My main game account is: JohnBiggun
2) All my other OV MMO accounts are: -
3) What accounts have you traded: Ive never shared/sold/trade accounts
4) When did you start playing Omega Vanitas:I started playing in May, played a couple of weeks and abandoned the game. I started playing again about two months ago.
5) Have you ever been muted: Never.
6) Have you ever been outlawed: Never.
7) Why do you want to be a game master:Actually, I dont want to become a GM, but I want to become a moderator of the Russian section of the forum and create an official community in vk.com. Also, I want to help the administration with the ru-translation.
8) Why do you think you should be a gamemaster: I want to fill the gap between the Russian community and the project administration
9) Why should we accept you into the GMs community: Do you have other candidates? :D
10) Did you read the Staff Rules before applying and will you follow them: I read it 2,5 times
11) What is the current keyword: Squirrel
12) List three people that can support your application: Capricorn, Impact, Vano. I've known them for about a month. Maybe a little more.
13) My country: Russia. My timezone: UTC+03:00 MSK
14) Are you fluent in English: My English-level not so bad
15) What language(s) can you speak/type: RU/UA
16) Are you older than 18 years: Yes, im older
17) Are you able to remain calm when under pressure or critisised: In general, I am an emotional person, but if the rules require it, I can be calm and emotionless
18) Are you able to both work in team and individually:I'm a phlegmatic, so working in a team will not be a difficulty for me.
19) Do you have previous experience as gamemaster? Третий мир: Война королей, also I was a GM on non-official Allods Online server.
20) Are you willing to use facebook: Yes.
We are a Brotherhood. We will stand back to back with those that share our convictions and beliefs. We are Steel. We are hard. We have been sharpened to an edge.

Drakkon666

Post by Drakkon666 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:44 pm

My main account is:

Drakkon666

All my other OV accounts are:

None

What accounts have you traded?

None

When did you start playing Omega Vanitas?

Sometime in a month of June or July

Have you ever been muted?

Not at all

Have you ever been outlawed?

Not even once

Why do you want to be a gamemaster?

To make the game clean and user friendly.

Why do you think you should be a gamemaster?

Because if I become a game master, I will enforce some rules and fortify our rules which have loopholes and actively patrol for any activities done illegally. I will also agree on a vote to destroy some GMs who are being biased in a way that bad players get away from a certain rule breaking and play causing more chaos towards the game for loyalty was paid not serving a long years blaming dev but paid by doing great works during those years. As said in the previous question, to make the game clean and user friendly therefore a change must be made to make it not only clean but invite new players that will protect them and made the game enjoyable for them.

Why should we accept you into the GMs community?

I am friendly with a moral compass that is righteous.

Did you read the Staff Rules before applying and will you follow them?

I did and will surely follow and enforce them.

What is the current keyword?

Squirrel

List three people that can support your application:

TrexApex, 80TNT80 and VulcanGirl

My country and timezone:

Philippines GMT+08, Manila

Are you fluent in English?

Yes I am fluent in English.

What language(s) can you speak/type?

Tagalog

Are you older than 18 years?

Yes, I do.

Are you able to remain calm when under pressure or criticized?

Yes I can and I will to remain professional in my work.

Are you able to both work in team and individually?

In all games teamwork is the key to success and by saying this I answered your question.

Do you have previous experience as gamemaster?

No but I know with my works I am doing makes me qualify as one.

Are you willing to use facebook?

Yes and I already have one.
The Righteous one shall always triumph against the Wicked!

May the path guide you to the everlasting gates of heaven.

PARANOOB AND TERRORIST CONQUER THIS GAME AND [censored by a mod]

MadMikael

Post by MadMikael » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:55 am

My main game account is: MadMikael
All my other OV MMO accounts are: ... never made any, is that ok?
What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? none... yet.. PM me your passwords ;)
When did you start playing Omega Vanitas? About a month before release, I played for a few minutes... then on release day, I played hardcore for a bit ... not sure how long exactly. But I should have been on FT instead.
Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? Yes. I muted myself for fun. Then unmuted.
Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? Yes. I wanted to see if my name went from blue to black.
Why do you want to be a gamemaster? I want to give myself all the best items and kill all the players.
Why do you think you should be a gamemaster? Because I would have more fun than anyone if I were.
Why should we accept you into the GMs community? Because I applied, and I say funny stuff.
Did you read the Staff Rules before applying and will you follow them? Yes I read them, and no I won't.
What is the current keyword? What's a keyword?
List three people that can support your application. How long have you known these people? I don't know anyone in this game lol.
In which country you live and what is your timezone? I live in Canada, EST time zone.
Are you fluent in english? Only after a few coffees, and not after a few whiskies.
What language(s) can you speak/type? Speak? English and a little french... type? anything in this alphabet I guess...
Are you older than 18 years? Minimum age required is 18 years! ...physically, or mentally? This question should specify.
Are you able to remain calm when under pressure or criticised? No - why is this question not in the FT application?
Are you able to both work in team and individually? How do you do both at the same time?
Do you have previous experience as gamemaster? If so, in which game(s)? Yes, a better game, it's called Forgotten Tales MMORPG. You should try it.
Are you willing to use Facebook chats in order to communicate with the game team? No. They can send me PMs. I'll get to it when I feel like it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course, the above is a joke.
Most answers are meant to be funny.
No, I don't want to be an OV GM.
This post will likely be deleted, and I'm sure I'll receive a message or two about it ;)
But, a fine example on how not to fill out an application lol.

Got lost at the url, found the wrong forum. So, I thought I'd leave something funny.
Want to see me more serious? Come over to Forgotten Tales for a visit.
There I don't fool around. Here? Well, that's different.

Oh wait... this post needs approval I bet...

Hello moderator! How are ya!
Sure, you'll likely make sure my post never sees the light of day.. that's fine, I'd likely not approve it either.
But... maybe let the other mods see it... up to you. I think it's funny. Maybe you don't.
But if I made a single one of you crack a smile, that made my day.
Anyhow, hope everything is going well. I hear rumours sometimes, and that life here has been quite rough for a bit.
Just glad the bug abusers get it in the end. Good work Aegis on this last bit of testing.

If you guys ever want to chat sometime, my facebook is open. Or, FT forum PM.
Don't PM me here; I'll likely not check it for months.
If you need my info, ask your colleagues. They can put you in touch with me.
Come play Forgotten Tales MMORPG
Available on google play, in many languages.
I like this forum better --> forum.dmgamestudio.com

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:43 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The best non-application ever!!
Thanks for visiting and dropping a good laugh :D
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Thanks for the example/guide on how to not be accepted as a possible future GM!
Totally forgot to make such a guide!
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151