Collecting player complaints about problems after a server crash

Here you will find any important info about the game and the forum!
Yfars

Re: Collecting player complaints about problems after a server crash

Post by Yfars » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:23 pm

Arest wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:05 pm G vest and g bot not are explorer pants and smugler vest
Things were restored from a data backup, so you had these things back then. If you still want to prove that you had other things, then send us evidence
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Arest

Post by Arest » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:18 pm

Things were restored from a data backup, so you had these things back then. If you still want to prove that you had other things, then send us evidence
[/quote]

thanks for your attention. I really like the game.

lenz

Post by lenz » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:37 pm

sir i dont have any issues of missing items instead i got one thing this is from box yesterday April 21 it cant be scavenge,nor trade or sell i try to reinstall and clear the game but it doesnt work its in the way of my skill tab i cant use one skill coz of this i hope you replace it or remove it i hope you help me :( :( :(

ign:lenz
Attachments
Screenshot_20200422-180243.jpg
Screenshot_20200422-180243.jpg (472.63 KiB) Viewed 4783 times

XBL

Post by XBL » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:45 pm

Hi I don't have this problem but my friend gave it and he doesn't want to report it cuz he doesn't know how so I am reporting this name is irongrid he had g-vest g-top and explore pants had green Robot and 1 Gunner all of his skill points back to zero and he told me that he have some missing items but he doesn't really them he waited long time to get fixed but you didn't even send him message that all will get fixed this all I know
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:58 am

XBL wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:45 pm Hi I don't have this problem but my friend gave it and he doesn't want to report it cuz he doesn't know how so I am reporting this name is irongrid he had g-vest g-top and explore pants had green Robot and 1 Gunner all of his skill points back to zero and he told me that he have some missing items but he doesn't really them he waited long time to get fixed but you didn't even send him message that all will get fixed this all I know
Why didn’t he contact the administration of the game earlier or ask you to do this? I specially created a post so that the players themselves would come here and write about their problems, why should I find your friend and offer him help? I repeat, we are not psychics and it is impossible to determine all errors only through the server console
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

XBL

Post by XBL » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:54 am

Yfars wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:58 am
XBL wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:45 pm Hi I don't have this problem but my friend gave it and he doesn't want to report it cuz he doesn't know how so I am reporting this name is irongrid he had g-vest g-top and explore pants had green Robot and 1 Gunner all of his skill points back to zero and he told me that he have some missing items but he doesn't really them he waited long time to get fixed but you didn't even send him message that all will get fixed this all I know
Why didn’t he contact the administration of the game earlier or ask you to do this? I specially created a post so that the players themselves would come here and write about their problems, why should I find your friend and offer him help? I repeat, we are not psychics and it is impossible to determine all errors only through the server console
He doesn't know how to do it so he asked for my help this is how I help him fix his stuff he waited long time fix his stuff I repeat his name is irongrid fix his stuff he doesn't know how to report
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves