Mobs Robbers

Here you will find any important info about the game and the forum!
Yfars

Mobs Robbers

Post by Yfars » Sun May 03, 2020 2:25 am

A few days ago, an error appeared in the game in the list of Robber mob drop, because of which players can receive a huge amount of firearms. All places of spawn of Robber mobs will be temporarily removed from the game and all money that was earned in this way will be deducted from the players. It is also possible some active violators will be punished. More information will come later
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Warhymn

Re: Mobs Robbers

Post by Warhymn » Sun May 03, 2020 3:03 am

Is there any way to see where this occured? It would be so unfair to be banned for such a thing, and I would like to be sure I wasn't among the people that will suffer for this.

Thank you for your time and please consider us when making a decision about this situation.

Cheers.
Reports thread= My new KOS list.

XBL

Post by XBL » Sun May 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Wait what? We will get ban? Why they didn't know that this a bug we thought it was event you can take some of my money but don't all of them I got them by selling premium items and I didn't farm for a long time because I was making money faster if I sell premium items
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

Nada

Post by Nada » Sun May 03, 2020 11:29 pm

Yfars wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 2:25 am A few days ago, an error appeared in the game in the list of Robber mob drop, because of which players can receive a huge amount of firearms. All places of spawn of Robber mobs will be temporarily removed from the game and all money that was earned in this way will be deducted from the players. It is also possible some active violators will be punished. More information will come later
This is make sense now why the people farming robber now. Luckly me I was not doing it

Anyway, what kind of firearms we get from the robber? It's random?
A peaceful lone wandered in the Wasteland ;)
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

XBL

Post by XBL » Mon May 04, 2020 5:57 am

I am in jail because something I didn't know that it was a bug you can't do this to us this is not fair do this to jackkk he was using too but no he reported it and you gonna reward him and let him walk free 15 days? What in the hell is this game I NAVER saw like this game before we can't just get ban for something we didn't know that's madness
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

Zamedi

Post by Zamedi » Wed May 13, 2020 4:18 pm

Wieder nur ein Beweis für meine Behauptung das du (ihr ) euch nur mit willkürlichen Regeländerungen feige rausreden willst, was soll das?
Für eine funktionierende Spielegemeinschaft nicht wirklich hilfreich!
Ich werde euch nicht weiterhin Euros spenden wenn ih
r das nicht stoppen wollt !
Fürs erste gibt's keine Euros mehr von mir!
Über 500 Euro allein für für 3 Monate hab ich bisher gespendet um euch (dich) zu unterstützen um das Spiel vorran zu bringen !
Und ihr trefft uns mit Füßen zum Dank ?
Feige und schädlich
find ich das!
Ändert das sofort ! Welch asoziales Benehmen, der GM ist ein Witz, wir sind die Kunden und bekommen nichts .
Gruß Zamedi

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Wed May 13, 2020 5:17 pm

I repeat that I approved with the developer of a new rule of the game, posted it on the forum and wrote a comment under the list rules information about adding a new rules of the game. A few days later I caught you breaking the rules and put in automatic jail, then you automatically received a notification about violation of the rules of the game and the recommendation to go to the forum for more information. I really don't care that you don't read the rules of the game and is likely to come to the forum only when you need something, it personally your problems and your failure to observe the rules concerning non-periodic inspection of the list of rules on the forum. You broke the agreement that was signed during registration in the game, and you have no right to reproach me that I something not so made. I also do not care how much money you spent on the game, it doesn't make you somehow special compared to other players, besides, I doubt that people who spend money on the game, do it only for the sake of supporting the developer, but not for their own benefit in the game in the form of special items. Maybe you're not, I don't know this for sure, but the fact that you demonstratively show how much money you spent on our game looks ugly. Especially when you blame the administration of the game in their violations of the rules and compare the money spent with my behavior, which is exactly the same and is neutral to all players regardless of any factors. If you don't like something, you can always leave, nobody will hold you here by force. Maybe in the future you will realize your mistakes
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official