The results of the error in the Robber mob

Here you will find any important info about the game and the forum!
Yfars

The results of the error in the Robber mob

Post by Yfars » Mon May 04, 2020 10:54 am

The following accounts were temporarily placed in jail for using a bug in Robber's drop drop list. Also, some of them were additionally taken away some things. This is a very unpleasant situation in which the game is partly to blame, but do not forget that the players also disseminated information about how to easily receive money and for a long time did not inform the game administration. In addition, players began to hide money so that the administration of the game did not take it away. Nevertheless, we would like to apologize to you for part of our guilt and for this we have repeatedly decided to change the type of punishment for players who actively used this error. We understand that many incidents in the game are caused by bugs in the game or due to the lack of any mechanics that help in certain situations, but please do not make the game even worse with your thoughtless actions, it is better to inform the administration about something suspicious in the game and all will be well. It is also very unpleasant for us to analyze the data of the players and punish them for any violations, but all this is our job of maintaining order in the game
jail.png
jail.png (29.93 KiB) Viewed 5789 times
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Nada

Re: The results of the error in the Robber mob

Post by Nada » Mon May 04, 2020 12:35 pm

Why the punishment is different to every people?
A peaceful lone wandered in the Wasteland ;)
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Mon May 04, 2020 1:29 pm

Nada wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:35 pm Why the punishment is different to every people?
What do the nationalities of the players have to do with the punishment? I punished the players depending on the degree of their violations, any coincidence on a national basis is pure coincidence. I also report to the developer about my actions

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610

XBL

Post by XBL » Mon May 04, 2020 6:49 pm

Good job bro you think we are toys ? You can play with us anytime? No one knows that this was a bug we thought it was event other games fix the bug and clitch and don't do anything to the players you ban us? For what for something we didn't know? You should feel Cham of your self you ban all the pro player expect jackkk oh hold on he used the bug and he reported it so he can get rewarded nice job guys all of the hard work is done is this how you thank us for playing the game? Cham on you
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

Idriz123

Post by Idriz123 » Mon May 04, 2020 6:59 pm

Im sorry but this is true. Im a new player and thought that robbers really drop guns. But on the other hand old players that abused this probably knew that robbers dont drop guns. And isn't ban for 20 days for retertee a bit much for servers fault?BTW. if you were baning new players almost everybody will be banned.
Sovereign of Краснознаменный Guard. KRZG

Nada

Post by Nada » Mon May 04, 2020 10:09 pm

Yfars wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:29 pm
What do the nationalities of the players have to do with the punishment? I punished the players depending on the degree of their violations, any coincidence on a national basis is pure coincidence. I also report to the developer about my actions
I don't says what is their nationality or race or etnic that they belong to.

You must be misunderstanding

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Tue May 05, 2020 2:54 am

XBL wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:49 pm Good job bro you think we are toys ? You can play with us anytime? No one knows that this was a bug we thought it was event other games fix the bug and clitch and don't do anything to the players you ban us? For what for something we didn't know? You should feel Cham of your self you ban all the pro player expect jackkk oh hold on he used the bug and he reported it so he can get rewarded nice job guys all of the hard work is done is this how you thank us for playing the game? Cham on you
Do you see the Jagkkk nickname on the list? OK, let's speculate. Players received in this way from several hundred thousand to 2 million coins, but at the time of punishment only 3 players had a sufficient amount of money. What would you advise me to do if a player earned, for example, a million coins, but at the time of punishment he only has a few thousand coins in his wallet? That is, players have the right to earn money for several weeks dishonestly and buy things with that money, or simply hide them somewhere, but in any case, I should not imprison players for their monetary debts? Give me back all the money you have earned. And yes, this was a server error, but no one forced you and other players to occupy all the spawn places of these mobs and earn money for several weeks. Responsible for your actions, stop blaming others

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Tue May 05, 2020 2:56 am

Nada wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:09 pm
Yfars wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:29 pm
I don't says what is their nationality or race or etnic that they belong to.

You must be misunderstanding
Sorry, I didn’t translate your message correctly. But in any case, I have exhaustively answered your question

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610

XBL

Post by XBL » Tue May 05, 2020 5:31 pm

I want to give back the money but I don't know what how much you gonna take I am pro player make money in smart way I am not gonna lie yes I farmed Robber and got money of it but I don't remember how much I got from it I have 2.7kk as I know I I have more then 2.2kk not from robber but I am worried about that you gonna take them all tell me all the money you want and I will give back and you gave me 15 days and I didn't farm much I sell premium items I have no time for guns and you should feel Cham if your self asking and taking this money we love this game and you use this against us you should say sorry to all players and give them rewards and get us out of jail because this is just bug in any game player use clitch and bug but developers just fix the bug and do nothing to player but you think you making the game good but no all pro players got jail you noticed that no one knows that it was a bug ? if I know that it was a bug I was gonna report it first u know I will do it I reporte all the time just say sorry to all players it's just a game
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Wed May 06, 2020 4:28 am

XBL wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:31 pm I want to give back the money but I don't know what how much you gonna take I am pro player make money in smart way I am not gonna lie yes I farmed Robber and got money of it but I don't remember how much I got from it I have 2.7kk as I know I I have more then 2.2kk not from robber but I am worried about that you gonna take them all tell me all the money you want and I will give back and you gave me 15 days and I didn't farm much I sell premium items I have no time for guns and you should feel Cham if your self asking and taking this money we love this game and you use this against us you should say sorry to all players and give them rewards and get us out of jail because this is just bug in any game player use clitch and bug but developers just fix the bug and do nothing to player but you think you making the game good but no all pro players got jail you noticed that no one knows that it was a bug ? if I know that it was a bug I was gonna report it first u know I will do it I reporte all the time just say sorry to all players it's just a game
Who are you trying to trick? I just opened the logs of your activity and saw that you were selling a bunch of weapons to an oasis merchant in the amount of about 500k coins. Moreover, this is a superficial analysis of the logs, much more can be found. I’m not interested to whom you sold rare weapons, I’m interested in selling weapons to a merchant

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610