after that you will have summoned your pet follower successfully and will have 3 possible commands to use it:
2: this is used to make your pet stay put in 1 place and not follow you, if pressed again they resume following you
3. Is used to make them move by 1 space (to avoid passage blocking)
1. If i put my pet on wait order and move to another map, is the pet going to stay there, then its up to me to remember where i left it?
1R: As soon as you switch map, the pet is going to appear with you.
2. Is there a way to heal my pet after it took some damange?
2R: Currently, the only way to make pets heal back is to let them rest a bit (not fighting) and their health regenerates over time when you do so.
3. My pet died! can i resurrect it somewhere?
3R: Currently there are no options to resurrect your pet, so please be carefull, if it dies, its gone forever
4. How much bag space can a pet add?
4R: While having a pet still alive, your carry limit of items gets expanded by 20 slots and since you can have tops 2 pets active at time, you can expand it for a total of 40 slots
In case you have more questions, feel free to ask right below this post, so can add them
1: this is used to let your pet free (PLEASE NOTE: THIS WILL MAKE YOUR PET BE GONE FOREVER!!), so please use it with caution (you will be asked to confirm before doing so, so just 1 click on it by mistake isnt enough, rejoice xD)