Deleted my account by accident…

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
Adamas

Deleted my account by accident…

Post by Adamas » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:47 am

So, the title speaks for itself.
Accidentally deleted my account when trying to get a response from my phone on a frozen screen, which occurred after being logged out of Omega multiple times due to.. whatever it is that causes that back to back disconnection fit..
Anyways, there is a way for someone in staff for this game that can recover passwords, or reset them correct.?
Im looking to contact them please. Yfars has already given me his answer & is of no help what so ever. So i am not going to continue bugging him on the matter.
I understand this may be a hassle, but i have spent a good amount of real money on this game in the short amount of time ive played because i love it. Would really hate to decide to quit over something like the devs not caring to assist in any way of restoring my account or at the very least, refunding me for the permanent items i purchased in game such as increase to bank, and inventory space.. And, a major suggestion ; Make it much harder to delete ones account completely.
It is much too easy to do so. With the final button not even being a word, just a picture of a gavel.
Please get back to me with any kind of info regarding this manner please & thank you.
Et tu brute? Than Ceasar shall fall.

sososososo

Re: Deleted my account by accident…

Post by sososososo » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:34 pm

In my opinion, this account deletion option is not good at all. With a few clicks, the account we worked so hard for will be destroyed. There must be another way to delete the account. Please remove this option

Adamas

Re: Deleted my account by accident…

Post by Adamas » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:44 pm

sososososo wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:34 pm In my opinion, this account deletion option is not good at all. With a few clicks, the account we worked so hard for will be destroyed. There must be another way to delete the account. Please remove this option
I agree … as im a victim of this ‘too simple’ method of complete deletion.
Et tu brute? Than Ceasar shall fall.