"Phantom Pack Bug"

You found a bug? Post it here!
-DT-

"Phantom Pack Bug"

Post by -DT- » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:11 pm

My pack was full, I took of my equipped weapons, weapons disappeared, I thought I had lost them, I went to sell drops at shops in town, when I arrived my weapons were there in the sellable inventory, seems this game has the same bug as FT, where "Extra Pack" when you've got too many items (they often don't show until you use something in other packs).
DwarfTank from FT

madmaniacal1

Re: "Phantom Pack Bug"

Post by madmaniacal1 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:30 pm

If it only applies to equipped items, then I don't really see this as easy to abuse, except in pvp. And if a player loses all items in pack in pvp death, those that abuse it will never do it again. Lol.

-DT-

Post by -DT- » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:44 am

See "Buggy Potato Business" post.

http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61Using this pack bug, 38 potatos. Yes again I know it's slow gain, but it can be done infinitely.
DwarfTank from FT

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:36 am

-DT- wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:11 pm My pack was full, I took of my equipped weapons, weapons disappeared, I thought I had lost them, I went to sell drops at shops in town, when I arrived my weapons were there in the sellable inventory, seems this game has the same bug as FT, where "Extra Pack" when you've got too many items (they often don't show until you use something in other packs).
It is more of a feature than a bug. It happens also if you scavenge items like clothes with full backpack. Then you have for ex. 24/20 items.
I guess people would be more frustrated if they lost their weapons or other items with full backpack, and this feature isn't something you could exploit to have an unfair advantage. On the contrary even, when it happened to me and I had 24/20 items in my bp and was running to the town I found something cool on the enemy I wanted to keep. Then i had to toss away 5 items to make a place for it (instead of 1) and it took enought time for the enemies to start attacking me again and nearly kill me.
GFX&Game designer

-DT-

Post by -DT- » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:29 pm

I've held 35 at one time.
DwarfTank from FT