Last Update wth

Infos about new versions and new content!
DirtyHarry

Last Update wth

Post by DirtyHarry » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:12 pm

We are still finding all the things the devs changed, and my god to go from farming nicely to being almost a noob again.

Speed almost non existant, i wasnt the fastest, but i absolutely crawl now, speed slashed, dodge slashed, aim slashed,

This feels like blanket changes rather than tweaking the game incrementally to allow players to adjust to tweaks, rather than fix the bugs and glitches that effect us all, you seem to have chosen to nerf gameplay for all mid to high level players.

The game has comepletely lost its appeal right now.

And on top of all these changes almost nothing new in the shops to ease our pain.

joke of an update.
Last edited by DirtyHarry on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BoS - SoB - B0S 3 Guilds - 1 Brotherhood

Killazoo

Re: Last Update wth

Post by Killazoo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:17 pm

:? I'm sure their still working on it. They more than likely ha e their alts in game as we speek. Testing the changes and fine tuneing everything. It's all apart of programing my friend :P can't wait to see what happens next

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:23 pm

stats got nerfed way beyond playability, now instead of rotters and sadist, youre forcing mid to high lvls to go bother newbies at brawlers, wich were already fighting and killing eachother between themselves to get a spot to exp there?

it was already requiring 1666 rotters/sadists to lvl up, now you force ppl to go back at brawlers needing 5000 brawlers to lvl up?

Without considering that the killing that will happen to have some spot to exp is gonna be so insane, that noone will go exp as whatever you earn, you're gonna loose due to being killed within minutes by a player wanting to exp in your place, due the lack of mobs...

-Defence almost halved
-Running speed was already reduced drastically, making me run slower than a lvl 5-10 dude and now its made even slower (lost 30% run speed!!!) but still see some 5-10lvl ppl run fast as before
- Evasion dropped by 10%

and maybe even some other stuff i didnt had the chance to verify yet...

My hopes reside that there has been some programming error on this last update, because if it was intended to be so, those starting points I've said at start are going to become real and be the new problem.
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

Moneypenny

Post by Moneypenny » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:50 pm

I agree.....THIS is unplayable.....walking at the speed of noob and no ability to defend oneself..... I just got whacked by a low lvl 10 lvs below me...... by the time I got my weapon ready and selected him I WAS ALREADY DEAD.... this is an improvement? people play games for the FUN of it. This isn't fun. NOW is not the time to increase the difficulty. I will take a break from gameplay until this is fixed.. I was 80k from my nex lvl not any more.... I don't want to lose even more while you guys tweak" the game This is waay more frustrating than fun.. I WANT FUN!!!!

bbardiya

Post by bbardiya » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:37 pm

Update should make game more fun and bring new things in game but as I remember after each update this game become more and more hard

You think a good game is a hard game?

Why instead punishing bug abuser's and solve big bugs you make game more and more hard for normal player's?
Mdzz punished? Tower bug solved? Where is my base which gone for a bug?

Now it's almost impossible to reach from lvl 20 to 30 but high lvls still can get lvl faster than everyone

At first this game was nice but day after day it become worse and harder to play
Now this game ruined I think
There is not even any attention to these people who want to help game
Why no one responsible?
I rather to go play other game's
bb--->bbardiya faction
OV-->37

Trash

Post by Trash » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:34 pm

If stats are gonna stay like this I suggest giving at least 2 free resets per acc and maybe more to the people who spent $ on resets before this.

And also no pressure or anything but if there's no compensation at all I'm probably just gonna assume you guys did this for $ and stop playing all together, but only because it's gonna take WAY more time to progress now.

I'm pretty sure it was just a genuine bug fix though 👌

DirtyHarry

Post by DirtyHarry » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:44 pm

I reset to mostly dex yesterday, got 12 hrs benefit from it, then devs screwed me.

I was getting about 50k exp per hr maybe more, tonight it took me an hr to get 8k exp and that was with +25%

If we die we still lose 20% exp, and players like elpsycho are still givin free reign to cause exp drops like that. Losing 40k exp was annoying, a good hour grinding lost, but that being 4-5 hrs now, madness.
BoS - SoB - B0S 3 Guilds - 1 Brotherhood

pearcekj

Post by pearcekj » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:35 pm

Communication on these updates as well as upcoming updates would be nice, stating what was changed and why, etc. It seems like this is severely lacking right now and it leads to players getting frustrated.

Also, the changes to armor are making it difficult to level sustainably. Why was armor lowered? My armor dropped 12 points. It was already a challenge, now paired with exp loss on death and the brawler slaughterhouse it's no longer a game it's a chore.

Also our speed was lowered 30%, yet enemy speed remained the same. Why? The faster we move, the faster we can interact with others, the faster we can enjoy the game. Why is it a slug crawl? Why are non-pure dex builds punished?

I'm crawling for my life and very soon we'll plateau where we can't level effectively enough to keep up with our death rate. How are we to continue playing when this happens?
Last edited by pearcekj on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

ALEX

Post by ALEX » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:14 am

Yea... This update is really bad before the update i die 3 time in exp 1800k drop to 700k that big exp drop but then i farm back until 1500k then the update come become very hard to get exp then take how long to lvl up? If my enermy keep killing me lolz... Before was 2 days 1 lvl for me now 4 ? Or more... Bad update
Bla Bla Bla

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:39 am