Last Update wth

Infos about new versions and new content!
randy94

Re: Last Update wth

Post by randy94 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:05 am

Wow i am become weak
From walking speed 160 to 129
Dodge 33 to 20
And keep guard skill no effect anymore?
I test the tutrle shell skill it add 10 dodge in few seconds :D it can help you a bit.
Haiz we plan the skill tree to up dodge and speed but now the update took away almost everything. right now better up str and dex.for those buy skill reset feel bad for them.
Even lvl36 can get kill by wolf now.low lvl spawn wolf to me.i was so slow can't fight back with low red and 3 wilf chase me
Better go farm brawler.do the tower bug fix?
I see the gun bug fix, but why change all stat lower?
If this gonna stay this way, need make more brawler spawn map.
Everyone will fight for brawler now 😂

DirtyHarry

Post by DirtyHarry » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:55 am

BlitzCraig wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:39 am Please see my reply here: http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=323
Saw your reply, still not happy, you could have warned us what was coming in update, i need to reset skill again, last reset is less than 48 hrs old,

I already finished the exciting quests listed in your game description, with the huge exp reward and shoddy reward items, the quests were as exciting as stripping wallpaper.

And the vast maps are explored several times over. Although doing that now means risking mkre than life, risking precious exp that could take days to replace, but finish a quest and u could be rewarded by as much as 780 exp.. Absolute joke, give us back our gameplay.

I mean players lvl 30+ are choosing to grind brawlers, amongst, the lvl 15-25 players that called ith home and the noobs who always try to steal some exp here and there, wont be long before the more agressive lvl 30+ players started grinding there, you fixed the code but broke the game anyway.
BoS - SoB - B0S 3 Guilds - 1 Brotherhood

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:21 am

We've got at least three threads about this same topic - locking this one and continuing here: http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=323