Several bugs?

You found a bug? Post it here!
Rha

Several bugs?

Post by Rha » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:55 am

Ive come across a couple of bugs that may or may not be known to the developers...

Bug1: When i spam bandages just before traveling to another map the healing is gone once im in another map... Maybe its a mechanic? Seems like it isnt intended and should be fixed...

Bug2: This happens occasionally and only in melee combat.. Sometimes my character misses every single hit. And trust me ive waited a long enough time to realise its bugged. My aiming isnt that low that 30 hits in a row miss the target.. Pls fix its quite messy when you are surrounded by enemies and i cant fight my way out.. Logging off is the only solution when there isnt somebody near to help out..

Bug3: When i use the "keep guard" skill which you can toggle. Sometimes it happens when i log off and on or travel to another map that the icon displays incorrectly being on or off.. It basically gets switched around so that it seems the skill is toggled on but the stats display it is the other way around.. When depending on the "keep guard" skill it can be quite dangerous...
Elder and sovereign of the Brotherhood of Steel

Hamjam

Re: Several bugs?

Post by Hamjam » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:04 am

Rha wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:55 am Ive come across a couple of bugs that may or may not be known to the developers...

Bug1: When i spam bandages just before traveling to another map the healing is gone once im in another map... Maybe its a mechanic? Seems like it isnt intended and should be fixed...

Bug2: This happens occasionally and only in melee combat.. Sometimes my character misses every single hit. And trust me ive waited a long enough time to realise its bugged. My aiming isnt that low that 30 hits in a row miss the target.. Pls fix its quite messy when you are surrounded by enemies and i cant fight my way out.. Logging off is the only solution when there isnt somebody near to help out..

Bug3: When i use the "keep guard" skill which you can toggle. Sometimes it happens when i log off and on or travel to another map that the icon displays incorrectly being on or off.. It basically gets switched around so that it seems the skill is toggled on but the stats display it is the other way around.. When depending on the "keep guard" skill it can be quite dangerous...

Can confirm all these bugs have affected me also.

Bug 1
I thought I was wrong at first with bandages and simply wasted a lot of band testing it.

Bug 2
I noticed this happens to me more often if I move while engaged in combat.

Bug 3
I try not to rely on this skill for the exact reason stated.
"The world is a cold and brutal place. Yet there is glory to be had out there in wasteland."

Say hi if I see you out there.

DirtyHarry

Post by DirtyHarry » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:23 am

For the healing bug, i think thats a mechanic, spam healing is a time delayed mechanic based on skill closely followed by a map change which is like a new session, kinda like a new login but with an exact /pos fix on map, i reckon its something that could be looked at, but it will be low on the list of changes/fixes.
BoS - SoB - B0S 3 Guilds - 1 Brotherhood

Rha

Post by Rha » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:55 am

Bug4: I see friends and clanmembers names on the paper map while they are not online. And i also see their names turn black on the paper map but they are not outlaws.. This has caused some confusion because i assumed it meant they were ingame. But they were not..
Sometimes the names stay stuck on map for hours without them being online..

DirtyHarry

Post by DirtyHarry » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:55 pm

The black names mean players are in a cave.
BoS - SoB - B0S 3 Guilds - 1 Brotherhood

Rha

Post by Rha » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:22 pm

DirtyHarry wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:55 pm The black names mean players are in a cave.
Aaaahhhh that makes sense..