You found a bug? Post it here!
zepper93

Factions

Post by zepper93 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:58 pm

Faction buildings keep disappearing after restart

Leprechaun

Re: Factions

Post by Leprechaun » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:24 am

Where are you supposed to build at to begin with?
I'm WaterBoy, and Biohazard. I'm not the Biohazard from FT.

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:17 am

if I remember correctly, the faction maps are 2.3 and 3.3 (3 and 4 maps left of Silosia)

bbardiya

Post by bbardiya » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:08 am

BlitzCraig wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:17 am if I remember correctly, the faction maps are 2.3 and 3.3 (3 and 4 maps left of Silosia)
I used to build alot 2 tower 1 bunker all crafting places and a farm
Also they were almost full of material but ALL gone after reset
Please fix it i want my building or at least my money back
bb--->bbardiya faction
OV-->37

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:30 pm

I'm trying now to look and see if it was a bug, or if they were simply destroyed by another faction - I don't personally have access though, so can't do it myself... hopefully you'll have an answer today. If it was a bug, you will certainly be compensated

bbardiya

Post by bbardiya » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:17 pm

They got destroyed now i find out
Idk but in your game a guy with a buggy chain saw can destroy whole building that take looong to build in one second and kill people one hit
Gz guys it's WORST game i have ever seen I'm gonna delete game anyone need my item's and my 18k money pm me have good time.......
bb--->bbardiya faction
OV-->37

zepper93

Post by zepper93 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:15 am

Ty blitz

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:25 am

Sorry to hear you're so frustrated... all I'd recommend is that if there are parts of this game that you enjoy (it seems that there are many) you keep your character and wait a bit... it's still under heavy development - you can either have a part in that development by sharing your experiences and ideas here on the forum, or if you're not interested in that, just take a break and see where it's at a month from now... maybe you like it then, maybe not - but if you do, you'll be happy to still have your character ;)

bbardiya

Post by bbardiya » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:07 am

BlitzCraig wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:25 am Sorry to hear you're so frustrated... all I'd recommend is that if there are parts of this game that you enjoy (it seems that there are many) you keep your character and wait a bit... it's still under heavy development - you can either have a part in that development by sharing your experiences and ideas here on the forum, or if you're not interested in that, just take a break and see where it's at a month from now... maybe you like it then, maybe not - but if you do, you'll be happy to still have your character ;)
First thing need to fix is pipe gun it shot many bullets in one second and can kill everything even a tower in few seconds
Second is xp system all day you try get xp very hard and if you die you'll lose all your day xp
3th is clan building's, should be more more stronge if someone has gun he can stay out of reach of tower and kill tower too easy
4th when you active that skill which speen your attacks up sometime it speed your walking up too
5th it's very easy to die in pvp simple anyone attack First he'll win lvl doesn't matter much
6th lvling is soooo hard(no problem cuz it's for everyone)but if you die all will gone...
Those things are suffering me
And i have a question
Why the game released under heavy development?
This game need much balance
bb--->bbardiya faction
OV-->37

NICKPAN

Post by NICKPAN » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:19 am

bbardiya wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:17 pm They got destroyed now i find out
Idk but in your game a guy with a buggy chain saw can destroy whole building that take looong to build in one second and kill people one hit
Gz guys it's WORST game i have ever seen I'm gonna delete game anyone need my item's and my 18k money pm me have good time.......
Hmm

Not much buggy chain saw, u know its very rare to find it, oh, and I would like to have these 18k too :D
Good luck ;)

Also yea buildings need to get stronger.

Not only chainsaw kill buildings in 5 seconds...

Next time you make a clan.. be careful your members, Because they can make something bad that will cost your whole clan, like happened now...

You can come back on OV, I wont kill you anymore .
You got a lesson, I got a lesson.