I quit this game.

As the description says!
euha

I quit this game.

Post by euha » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 pm

I am a Level 22 Korean user from the day before the update.
I played for over 10 hours, but what I have is an attack from 50,000 Exp and dozens of users.
I hate to meet people and play with a few people, but today three people attacked me. One of them killed me with two bullets. As a result, I lost 20000 experience.

How do developers think about games?
I think it is simply 'fun'. But I am not happy at all. I can not raise the level and see the future.
I am confident that even if you raise 30 levels without any interference, you will not be able to avoid monsters giving 140 experience points.

The developers are king and god in the game. You can create what you want.
However, this type of update will leave many citizens.
Oh, there might be an outlaw behind.

FT spent more than $ 500 on cash using three accounts.
If this game is worth it, I would have used cash.
However, the update caused my wallet to be clogged.

Some people say that the number of users does not change from time to time.
Really? Developers who can see statistics can tell the truth.

I think this game is already dead.
However, if you keep it anyway, it is necessary to reduce the death exp.
Otherwise you should sell pk protection as you did on FT.

I also think the problem is that the player dies immediately by the bullet.
Is it fun to scream where a good player can not see the bullet? If not, I think we need improvement.

I personally wrote some articles for this game in Korean.
But now it's embarrassing to recommend this game.
I will not let others start the game until there is a change.

결론.
이 게임은 죽었습니다. 스캇러가 아니라면 다른 것을 추천함. 차라리 포가튼 테일을 하세요.
Last edited by euha on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pearcekj

Re: I quit this game.

Post by pearcekj » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:03 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Many players are unhappy with the loss of experience upon death and we're hoping to see it changed as players continue to provide constructive criticism. Maybe take a breather and check back as things develop, the game is still very new.

DirtyHarry

Post by DirtyHarry » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:16 pm

euha wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 pm I think this game is already dead.
However, it is necessary to reduce the death benefit in order to keep it anyway.
Pay to win will put the last nail in the coffin, F2p players already have little incentive to stick out gameplay till the next update, p2w would leave no doubt that there would no longer be joy in the game for f2p players.

And by f2p, i'm including people in that group willing to by an occasion skill reset, bag extention or bank extention.

Big bucks for lvp up would kill them.
BoS - SoB - B0S 3 Guilds - 1 Brotherhood

euha

Post by euha » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:32 pm

DirtyHarry wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:16 pm
euha wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 pm I think this game is already dead.
However, it is necessary to reduce the death benefit in order to keep it anyway.
Pay to win will put the last nail in the coffin, F2p players already have little incentive to stick out gameplay till the next update, p2w would leave no doubt that there would no longer be joy in the game for f2p players.

And by f2p, i'm including people in that group willing to by an occasion skill reset, bag extention or bank extention.

Big bucks for lvp up would kill them.

I'm sorry, It is exp, not benefit. I was writing wrong.
I will correct that word.

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:11 am

For what it's worth, on the anti- P2W front, I'm still hoping that there will soon be a free (though earned through game play, not just "do whenever you want") method of resetting your character attributes and stats.

As for other changes, again, I agree with many of the things discussed... more maps are in development - (hopefully some with the same or similar hostiles and maybe 1 or 2 with newer, stronger ones) the XP loss had been discussed since the beginning (literally before the first day) and I personally still believe that if enough players continue to voice our opinion about it that it'll get reduced - clearly there are s few bugs that MUST be dealt with immediately as well, so setting a priority list is no easy task to be sure.

Anyway, keep up the input :) (though maybe avoid saying things like "the game is dead" and "nobody can grind XP because there are too many people" .... they do not help garner trust that your other observations and suggestions have any merit ;) )

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:39 am

I agree Blitz. Using phrases like, "I will not let others play this game", or "many players will leave unless something gets changed", or " I am going to quit this game", is just people trying to use extortion tactics to scare the developer into changing something. This game is going to be around for a long time to come. It's not going anywhere. Things just need to be ironed out and they will get ironed out in due time.

Maxim017

Post by Maxim017 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:13 am

I was one of those that said the game was done for but after figuring out what ways possible i could manage to grind better mobs i can grind almost like before and the xp loss reduction should be considered as you lose way more at higher levels

euha

Post by euha » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:14 am

Ryaca wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:39 am I agree Blitz. Using phrases like, "I will not let others play this game", or "many players will leave unless something gets changed", or " I am going to quit this game", is just people trying to use extortion tactics to scare the developer into changing something. This game is going to be around for a long time to come. It's not going anywhere. Things just need to be ironed out and they will get ironed out in due time.

You are mistaken for something.
Do you think a developer who can see statistics will be afraid of "threats"?
I only talked about the facts. There are lots of stories in the community about update issues, and almost everyone I know does not play games. Do you think this is a lie?

Do you feel uncomfortable with the word "dead game"?
If the intermediate user of level 15 ~ 25 disappears, I think it is the same situation.

Other users are not stupid either. Do you think that one user, I criticized the game and they will also leave the game? Many of the people I've contacted are users who have already started this game
They would have left themselves to judge the present situation.

Let's see the game situation now. It's hard to get exp from monsters, so there's more outlaws.
This is the same for society. If the economic situation gets worse, crime increases.
I am disappointed that the developer did not recognize this in advance.
Did he possibly bring about this situation? Then I have nothing more to say.

I understand that you love this game.
But excessive advocacy hinders the exchange of views as much as groundless criticism.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:41 am

euha wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:14 am
Ryaca wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:39 am I agree Blitz. Using phrases like, "I will not let others play this game", or "many players will leave unless something gets changed", or " I am going to quit this game", is just people trying to use extortion tactics to scare the developer into changing something. This game is going to be around for a long time to come. It's not going anywhere. Things just need to be ironed out and they will get ironed out in due time.

You are mistaken for something.
Do you think a developer who can see statistics will be afraid of "threats"?
I only talked about the facts. There are lots of stories in the community about update issues, and almost everyone I know does not play games. Do you think this is a lie?

Do you feel uncomfortable with the word "dead game"?
If the intermediate user of level 15 ~ 25 disappears, I think it is the same situation.

Other users are not stupid either. Do you think that one user, I criticized the game and they will also leave the game? Many of the people I've contacted are users who have already started this game
They would have left themselves to judge the present situation.

Let's see the game situation now. It's hard to get exp from monsters, so there's more outlaws.
This is the same for society. If the economic situation gets worse, crime increases.
I am disappointed that the developer did not recognize this in advance.
Did he possibly bring about this situation? Then I have nothing more to say.

I understand that you love this game.
But excessive advocacy hinders the exchange of views as much as groundless criticism.
If you are unhappy, I encourage you to go find another game that you are happy with. Good luck in your future endeavors. This is a great game. You already stated that you "quit this game". Goodbye.

Kabuki

Post by Kabuki » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:08 pm

A lot of players expressed dissatisfaction about current game state (including me), but do you all think that the best way is just get rid of these players and send them away?

Even i don't agree how EUHA put words to express his opinion but besides that, he's mostly right. But i understand him, before some days i was also angry, i even contacted forum one of admins to ask if there's possible to get a refund, because i'm playing completely bugged game and since then this admin now just ignores me.

It's ok, i was angry, maybe i also expressed my opinion in wrong way, but i never offended anyone.

As for now, i encourage EUHA and other players feeling the same way, just to have a patience, have hope in devs, that they're working for what is best for player community. Even this is also hard, because there are no news feed on what's been updated, but HOPE this changes in future also.

But for knowing what is best for us, we lack of discussion and maybe a polls to vote, what majority of players agree on some thing or disagree.

So hope, patience and respect for each other- that's what we need in these tough post-apocalyptic times ;)