WE need and answer to our big question

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
Bulldawg

WE need and answer to our big question

Post by Bulldawg » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:54 pm

I am not sure about many others but i want to know what is going to happen for the next update. I relize the update simple made our stats even and we complained because we were to high level for fsrming brawlers. Something needs to happen, are we going to reset everyone? Are there going to be new monsters put in game for people in the level 20s? Is the game just going to continue how it is and you will slowly put piece by piece in giving the newer players time to catch up to higher levels? Any of these is fine by me and im sure mamy others are waiting on the GMs answer to our problems. I understand you are working hard to find the solution and could take a while longer but i do not want to farm gold and xp if everything will be reset. I dont wanna waste my money reseting my skills if other skills are going to be put into the game soon. ALL I ASK IS FOR A HINT OF AN ANSWER. Time is something we can never gain only lose. So please dont waste our time letting us farm if your just going to reset everything. And if you do reset plz reward us for playing before the reset spending hours on your game leveling up and then getting no reward is very disappointing. I hope you can kind of tell me what exactly the GMs are leaning toward for the next update.

Vevrok

Re: WE need and answer to our big question

Post by Vevrok » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:57 am

About reset stats this was debated and I don't know exactly what they said.

Don't worry you not will lose gold/exp and all thing.

Fixes.

And a lot of new things, wait patient!

Ps: I'm not GM, but I can confirm that all thing is being worked and you'll not need to worry about lose something.
Languages: Portuguese,English,spanish

Bulldawg

Re: WE need and answer to our big question

Post by Bulldawg » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:59 am

Thank you for telling me what is going to happen i still want to hear it from a GM but im sure you have your facts straight so ill take what i got.