possible player cheater

As the description says!
Moneypenny

possible player cheater

Post by Moneypenny » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:35 am

Now that the stats have been reset and bugs fixed no one has been able to fight a max mob on the lower right map..... at best you can fight one or two at a time and using a lot of health kits survive EXCEPT one player. His lvl is the same as my primary (about) L29 yet He can stand with impunity around 20 + mob with no damage. additionally if someone does try to get some of the mob ... he runs so the mob falls on the other player instantly killing the player ( big time rule violation).. I took a close look at the skills tree to see if what he is doing is possible.. frankly I don't see it. I have to conclude he is exploiting something in the game to do this .... his name is jsa639.

BlitzCraig

Re: possible player cheater

Post by BlitzCraig » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:38 am

we will look into it, thank you for the report :)

jsa639

Post by jsa639 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:25 am

看到這個消息讓我必須註冊論壇帳號並且回覆。
首先我必須說:這是一個誣賴。
我猜測你的名字是OO7,等級28。

第一。你以前就曾經許多次搶奪我的目標,殺死他們並且跑走。你應該說明這一點。
這也是違反規則的,你破壞了我的遊戲體驗,只是我容忍了。

第二。我可以讓許多Rotter攻擊我只是我的 DEX 有32點。 這讓我閃避達到30%,所以我不受到攻擊。 這是我用現金購買了許多屬性重置測試出來的。

第三。你必須像我道歉,因為在遊戲裡你不曾向我詢問任何疑問,而是直接回報GM,這讓感覺像個犯人。

以上是Google翻譯。

See this message so I must register the forum account and reply.
First I must say: This is a falsely accused.
I guess your name is OO7, grade 28.

the first. You've had many times before snatching my goal, killing them and running away. You should explain this one
point.
This is also a violation of the rules, you destroy my game experience, but I tolerated.

second. I can make a lot of Rotter attacks I just have my DEX with 32 points. It made me dodge to reach 30%, so I was not attacked. This is what I used to buy a lot of attributes to reset the test out of cash.

third. You have to apologize to me because in the game you do not ask me any questions, but directly return to GM, which makes it feel like a prisoner.

Above is Google Translate.

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:36 am

Do not worry about the report. The game is new, so there are still bugs /glitches /problems which need to be fixed. When players see something that looks wrong or unfair, they report it to GMs so we can make sure it is working right. As long as you are not breaking any rules or abusing any glitches, you have nothing to worry about :)

jsa639

Post by jsa639 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:46 am

偵測語言
英文
中文

我不擔心任何bug,因為我相信GM,相信你們。

但我討厭那些會製造誤會的人。

現在我要繼續回去玩我的遊戲了。

以上是Google翻譯。

I do not worry about any bugs because i believe in GM and believe you guys.

But I hate those who make mistakes.

Now I want to go back and play my game.

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:20 am

enjoy the game ;)

Moneypenny

Post by Moneypenny » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:48 pm

jsa639 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:25 am 看到這個消息讓我必須註冊論壇帳號並且回覆。
首先我必須說:這是一個誣賴。
我猜測你的名字是OO7,等級28。

第一。你以前就曾經許多次搶奪我的目標,殺死他們並且跑走。你應該說明這一點。
這也是違反規則的,你破壞了我的遊戲體驗,只是我容忍了。

第二。我可以讓許多Rotter攻擊我只是我的 DEX 有32點。 這讓我閃避達到30%,所以我不受到攻擊。 這是我用現金購買了許多屬性重置測試出來的。

第三。你必須像我道歉,因為在遊戲裡你不曾向我詢問任何疑問,而是直接回報GM,這讓感覺像個犯人。

以上是Google翻譯。

See this message so I must register the forum account and reply.
First I must say: This is a falsely accused.
I guess your name is OO7, grade 28.

the first. You've had many times before snatching my goal, killing them and running away. You should explain this one
point.
This is also a violation of the rules, you destroy my game experience, but I tolerated.

second. I can make a lot of Rotter attacks I just have my DEX with 32 points. It made me dodge to reach 30%, so I was not attacked. This is what I used to buy a lot of attributes to reset the test out of cash.

third. You have to apologize to me because in the game you do not ask me any questions, but directly return to GM, which makes it feel like a prisoner.

point.

I don't know if you will be able to read this however.... when a player includes himself on a large spawn... kills some moves off then comes back for more..THIS is entirely legal.. When a player instead purposefully makes another mob kill another player notice the word purposely... this is a violation of the rules.... sometime low lvl players get caught up when one is moving around or when there is lag... that's just the breaks but you had 20+ mob and you don't want to share... so you kill off other players.. that is wrong AND it is a violation of rules. So I have explained the point. as to the possible cheating I wont address it other than to say .. It looked strange that all of the sudden a player was able to withstand the mob after the changes... I was wrong and I apologize.

jsa639

Post by jsa639 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:24 pm

Hey, my friend, please remember what you say "share".

Is your money willing to share with me?
Or do you want to hire me?

Oh, it seems that I do not just want to share with others, I would also like to say "welcome". Lol

Bence

Post by Bence » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:59 am

You spawnkill them and its againts a rule.

Moneypenny

Post by Moneypenny » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:36 am

jsa639 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:24 pm Hey, my friend, please remember what you say "share".

Is your money willing to share with me?
Or do you want to hire me?

Oh, it seems that I do not just want to share with others, I would also like to say "welcome". Lol
I'm not sure what you mean but just so you understand this there is no such thing as a private spawn. This isn't FT there is no magic here you cant kill all 21 spawn at once. you can only kill one at a time.. and slowly at that...