Tired Jimmy quest

You found a bug? Post it here!
Bence

Tired Jimmy quest

Post by Bence » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:08 am

The Tired Jimmy quest line's last quest (bring 6 truck tires to Jimmy) did not give me reward.

NICKPAN

Re: Tired Jimmy quest

Post by NICKPAN » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:03 am

Same, this and last one with 4 tires.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:18 pm

I'm just curious. Where are the tires found? If a player sold all the tires they currently have, can they acquire them again? I don't play OV anymore but I wonder if this could help others.

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:50 am

For everyone that already finished the quest line but did't get helmet and blueprints from Jimmy:

These items are already implemented in the game, but we need to make sure that blueprint mechanics doesn't cause any trouble. With so many players online and so many bugs and topics to take care of we don't want to recklessly add new items without checking it.

Also, the items from that quest line will come to you when we finish it, so be patient, explore OV some more and let us know about all the issues you have - your opinion really helps us make game better. (you may not see this but every day we change something to balance the game or prevent any crashes)

Thank you for your patience.
GFX&Game designer

Kabuki

Post by Kabuki » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:07 pm

Ryaca wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:18 pm I'm just curious. Where are the tires found? If a player sold all the tires they currently have, can they acquire them again? I don't play OV anymore but I wonder if this could help others.
Those tires are worthless (0) to sell, but priceless if u want to end quest. So basically if one tire is lost- it's impossible to finish the quest. Locations are known when 2 previous quests of Tired Jimmy are solved, 3rd comes with all details for location.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:36 pm

Kabuki wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:07 pm
Ryaca wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:18 pm I'm just curious. Where are the tires found? If a player sold all the tires they currently have, can they acquire them again? I don't play OV anymore but I wonder if this could help others.
Those tires are worthless (0) to sell, but priceless if u want to end quest. So basically if one tire is lost- it's impossible to finish the quest. Locations are known when 2 previous quests of Tired Jimmy are solved, 3rd comes with all details for location.
Wow. Sounds like this needs changed. I don't play anymore, but this must be frustrating to players that do. Thanks for responding.

Bence

Post by Bence » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:57 pm

I get the tire helmet but didnt get the blueprints.

Rha

Post by Rha » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:35 am

There are different types of tires. Truck tires and regular tires.
I brought him 4 tires and 1 truck tire and the quest didnt work. Only after bringing him 5 regular tires did i get the lame reward. 2 bottles of water and some jerky. No blueprint..
Elder and sovereign of the Brotherhood of Steel

Blackthorne

Post by Blackthorne » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:38 am

Received no reward for 4 excellent tires quest..NO XP, NO cash, NO items...zip, zero, nadda ;-)

These quest rewards are pretty lame as well. I keep hoping that future quest rewards after completion are better but so far nothing much.

Selling 30+ tires would net me A LOT of water bottles and rations ;-(

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:19 am

Blackthorne wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:38 am Selling 30+ tires would net me A LOT of water bottles and rations ;-(
Why do you think he made YOU get him all the tires?...
SCAMMED LoL
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151