Building System

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
NICKPAN

Building System

Post by NICKPAN » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:16 pm

The currect OV building system is BAD, why shall we Buy the resource? Im sure im not the only one hate building system, there are many buildings but I didnt saw a gate or a wall..

Why didnt building system similar to FT?
I mean: Cut wood , take wood , craft planks, take stones, lvl up buildings...

OV building system is bad, I rly would like to see this change, even FT build system is way much better.

-DT-

Re: Building System

Post by -DT- » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:33 pm

I agree, this building system is flawed, and costs so much to buy materials to build, die when carrying to base, lose materials to build, this is not good and I really hope gets changed.

No walls to build or gates is also bad.
DwarfTank from FT

HersonYrc

Post by HersonYrc » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:21 am

This Game Is Harder Of What Ft Is Easier In Many Aspects Ov Is Very Difficult At All Really At All :(

¿Make It Easier To Omega Vanitas?
HersonYrc(10) & Herson(0) :)

zepper93

Post by zepper93 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Lol I'll agree is slightly difficult but not that bad over all gets way to easy at higher lvls. Meaning lvl 10+ but I like the build system although needs slight adjustment but only slightly. U can craft a saw table and metal making table very very easily u don't have to spend that much on here to make thoughs then build

zepper93

Post by zepper93 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:33 pm

I take that back after looking at it u literally don't have to buy anything to build just takes a lil longer to get wat u need if u don't buy it. U need 2 metal for saw table then can make wood then metal table and then u can make both to make tools table and poof can make everything u need to make anything without buying a thing. People need to start reading and looking more instead of wanting everything easy and handed to them.

bbardiya

Post by bbardiya » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:31 pm

zepper93 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:33 pm I take that back after looking at it u literally don't have to buy anything to build just takes a lil longer to get wat u need if u don't buy it. U need 2 metal for saw table then can make wood then metal table and then u can make both to make tools table and poof can make everything u need to make anything without buying a thing. People need to start reading and looking more instead of wanting everything easy and handed to them.
Right but it takes soooo long
Average time to cut one trunk is 2.5min
About 12.5 min for one construction wood
A tower need 10 that means 2h for one tower:/
bb--->bbardiya faction
OV-->37

madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:03 pm

bbardiya wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:31 pm
zepper93 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:33 pm I take that back after looking at it u literally don't have to buy anything to build just takes a lil longer to get wat u need if u don't buy it. U need 2 metal for saw table then can make wood then metal table and then u can make both to make tools table and poof can make everything u need to make anything without buying a thing. People need to start reading and looking more instead of wanting everything easy and handed to them.
Right but it takes soooo long
Average time to cut one trunk is 2.5min
About 12.5 min for one construction wood
A tower need 10 that means 2h for one tower:/
This is true. It also means that a faction that plans to build must work together to accomplish anything good.
If a tower takes 2 hours to build, and you split up the work, that time frame drops drastically. Sounds like a single-player clan simply will not work.

zepper93

Post by zepper93 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:44 am

Which a faction is supposed to be alot of people u Wana go to alone u pay the not easy price