are we suppose to lose exp

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
demontank5

are we suppose to lose exp

Post by demontank5 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:10 pm

i have found grinding for exp when starting out is extreemly hard with 0 cash to heal or buy food or water etc... only way i could get ahead was forgetting about trying to level up and stock up on bug meat and sell it then die and start over untill i could afford to heal. Ive been told we're only suppose to lose exp when killed by another player how true this is im not sure because i lose exp when killed by npc or player...
demontank5 (6)

ardesia

Re: are we suppose to lose exp

Post by ardesia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:04 am

Being killed implies loosing some xp, gold and items from the backpack. But, there are very useful items for sale in Silosia, which will help you staying alive, like water, food and medical stuff.
I suggest you a reading of dr. Allen's hints, they are affixed on the board in Silosia main street (well, in Silosia street)
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

demontank5

Post by demontank5 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:12 am

ardesia wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:04 am Being killed implies loosing some xp, gold and items from the backpack. But, there are very useful items for sale in Silosia, which will help you staying alive, like water, food and medical stuff.
I suggest you a reading of dr. Allen's hints, they are affixed on the board in Silosia main street (well, in Silosia street)
lol some how i find that u didnt really ready my post how do you get food water and healing items with 0 cash at the start u die before getting anything worth selling even by bugs which meat sells for 4 ¢ but if u kill one then die before u make ot to shop u lose the bug meat and the exp from first kill. The support system sucks, mods on game will generaly ignore any questions... the skill sets dont work right i put alot of points on dex , str and intell and im lvl6 now and a lvl1 can kill enemies faster then my character so i figured it was my weapons (nope tested several different weapons) did this game even go to beta testing before it opened to the public i mean come on the game needs so much work its rediculious.
demontank5 (6)

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:06 pm

demontank5 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:12 amlol some how i find that u didnt really ready my post how do you get food water and healing items with 0 cash at the start u die before getting anything worth selling even by bugs which meat sells for 4 ¢ but if u kill one then die before u make ot to shop u lose the bug meat and the exp from first kill. The support system sucks, mods on game will generaly ignore any questions... the skill sets dont work right i put alot of points on dex , str and intell and im lvl6 now and a lvl1 can kill enemies faster then my character so i figured it was my weapons (nope tested several different weapons) did this game even go to beta testing before it opened to the public i mean come on the game needs so much work its rediculious.
Actually, I did read your post ;)
A game isn't supposed to be easy, and I started myself a few characters from level 0 and have been able to raise them up without external help, as many other players did.
I understand you're probably feeling frustrated, and might need to reflect on the fact that GMs are often talked to from many players at a time: answering everyone could take some time. We can also be reached via forum PM. I'm not OV game designer nor developer, thus I can't answer you on the other points regards :)
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Malakie

Post by Malakie » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:55 am

I feel ya I lose more experience than what I can gain was a fun game till level 5