New lootbox

Infos about new versions and new content!
Aaron

New lootbox

Post by Aaron » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:38 am

Hello there!

Last night we implemented and tested new lootbox in game - a crate containing 3 random items nowhere else to be found.
We were planning to add that for a long time, even had most of it ready, but we thought that new quests are more important for the gameplay, so the lootbox landed on the shelf.

But now when quests are being translated we decided to add the lootbox in the meantime. It is available through the purchases menu and you can open it the same way you can open the weapon crate.

From the other news - our next major, questbringing update is almost ready and will be released in English, Polish, French, Russian and Italian languages, because we don't want to keep you waiting for the all 10 languages we support.

If you want to join the translation crew and help us translate our content to your native language please email me at aaron.omegavanitas@gmail.com. Your help might shorten the time between new releases :)

GFX&Game designer

PillMaster

Re: New lootbox

Post by PillMaster » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Will there be more maps in the next update!

Hamjam

Post by Hamjam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Aaron wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:38 am Hello there!

Last night we implemented and tested new lootbox in game - a crate containing 3 random items nowhere else to be found.
We were planning to add that for a long time, even had most of it ready, but we thought that new quests are more important for the gameplay, so the lootbox landed on the shelf.

But now when quests are being translated we decided to add the lootbox in the meantime. It is available through the purchases menu and you can open it the same way you can open the weapon crate.

From the other news - our next major, questbringing update is almost ready and will be released in English, Polish, French, Russian and Italian languages, because we don't want to keep you waiting for the all 10 languages we support.

If you want to join the translation crew and help us translate our content to your native language please email me at aaron.omegavanitas@gmail.com. Your help might shorten the time between new releases :)

Updates are good! Thanks!

Best regards,

HamJam
"The world is a cold and brutal place. Yet there is glory to be had out there in wasteland."

Say hi if I see you out there.

Zef_ninja

Post by Zef_ninja » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:32 am

Too bad one of the items I recieved was of lower quality. I wouldn't pay money for a shabby item, however rare it may be. Can we fix that?

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:54 am

Zef_ninja wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:32 am Too bad one of the items I recieved was of lower quality. I wouldn't pay money for a shabby item, however rare it may be. Can we fix that?
Hi!
Can you tell us which item are you referring to, so that the game designers can answer you?
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Zef_ninja

Post by Zef_ninja » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:09 pm

Yes, I will when I get back to silosia. I am currently surrounded by drifters and cannot check my inventory. I will also get the play store order number.
Thanks for your reply

Zef_ninja

Post by Zef_ninja » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:40 pm

Yeah, nm, I'll just go for a refund. None of the stuff I got is worth anything. Blue rodeo shirt, trader top and rancher hat.

Zef_ninja

Post by Zef_ninja » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:48 pm

Order number: GPA.3376-3690-5616-39606
Order date: Jun 27, 2017 1:14:32 PM PDT

Zef_ninja

Post by Zef_ninja » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:21 am

Hi, I'm still waiting for a refund for this b.s.
How dare you sell me damaged items for RL cash.

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:12 am

Zef_ninja wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:21 am Hi, I'm still waiting for a refund for this b.s.
How dare you sell me damaged items for RL cash.
Hi Zef_ninja
What do you mean with "damaged items"?
Your other comments were referring to items in the lootbox being not as good as you hoped them to be, you didn't mention them as damaged yet.
Yeah, nm, I'll just go for a refund. None of the stuff I got is worth anything. Blue rodeo shirt, trader top and rancher hat.
Haven't you sent a refund request yet? Since you used the "I'll go for a refund" sentence I was expecting you were going to write DMgamestudio a refund request (which has not to be done in the form of a post, because their accounting office has not "reading forum" as a duty) and had been answered that lootbox contains random items, some very good some just good.

Please explain what do you mean with damaged items.
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules