Please help me " EctoDevil" steal my money(50000)

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
tobetobe

Please help me " EctoDevil" steal my money(50000)

Post by tobetobe » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:20 am

Player under the name Ectodevil steal my money . Please can even to me them not come back main take away these money for him.

My player name "tobetobe"

ardesia

Re: Please help me " EctoDevil" steal my money(50000)

Post by ardesia » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:14 am

tobetobe wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:20 am Player under the name Ectodevil steal my money . Please can even to me them not come back main take away these money for him.

My player name "tobetobe"
Please send me a PM describing what happened
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

EctoDevil

Post by EctoDevil » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:03 am

I thought u bought it.and isnt that ur mistake?and im sily dont wanna back it.. I still remember when u try sell pipe gun what i dont wanna buy it. Even i chetted 'stop it i dont wanna buy it'.still repect. Maybe its reason i dont wanna back it to you tobegred. I dont care mods remove 50k from my account. But i dont wanna back to tobegred. And if someone think im doing rude cuz thinking revange and coll tobetobe to tobegred. I can say he started first.i swear i already give back if he didint try sell pipe gun to me.

Kabuki

Post by Kabuki » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:28 pm

So spammer got spammed? :lol:

Even so, all there should be a solution to spam selling. Like, option in settings to trade only with people in friendlist. Or option to ignore all trades automatically.

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:36 am

I agree, it would be awesome if game system was such to prevent spamming trades, and hopefully it will - sooner or later :D

In the meanwhile, it's a good occasion to remind that spam trades are against game rules.
And of course, we are investigating on this specific case
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

EctoDevil

Post by EctoDevil » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:31 am

I just can answer about he think i stolen money. Buying it was his choice and difference is break rule or no. As peeps know spamming spam can be in bad result.. Even i saw aegis said stop spamming trade in in-game.
-to tobetobe- if u got another idea send to (edit: do not post email addresses) or reply this.(i check gmail more often)
-to moders- il consider moders idea n think enough if its enough reasonable and i can agree when its fair.
About this problem. I want tell he breaking rule n started first. Revange is my freedom and he might stop spamming sell. And when moders choice to do something, reply me or tell me to (edit: again an email address). if can or need.
Always thank you for made this game

EctoDevil

Post by EctoDevil » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:32 am

ardesia wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:36 am I agree, it would be awesome if game system was such to prevent spamming trades, and hopefully it will - sooner or later :D

In the meanwhile, it's a good occasion to remind that spam trades are against game rules.
And of course, we are investigating on this specific case
Yep i think so. Need solution for some problems with exciting updates..hehe