Griefing/Obnoxious behavioura

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
universefan

Griefing/Obnoxious behavioura

Post by universefan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:38 pm

As the title mentioned, how is griefing/bad behaviour handled in this game? Mods?

A high leveled player named "Bladhaynd" just spawned and kited a herd(more than 5 sqoyotes) of sqoyotes to low levelled players in the leper area. Effectively killing them and wasting hours of exp. He is lvl 34 and from what I read in game manual that you could attack players that are 3 levels above or 3 higher than you. Seeing as pvp is restricts him from killing low levels he kited a bunch of sqoyotes to us just to be obnoxious. Isnt this griefing? How is kiting/griefing with sqoyotes dealt with according to the rules?
Last edited by universefan on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hibbojumbo

Aegis

Re: Griefing/Obnoxious behavioura

Post by Aegis » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:18 am

You need to send to one of the GMs (me, Blitzcraig or Ardesia) a screenshots or better yet a video showing him mob dragging on players (note also to include a screen tops 1 minute after the incident with /time on it, in case of a video at the beginning or at the end of it) via PM here on forum, so we can check on the case and warn the player about it being against the rules.

If the player from this moment on decides to break the rule again, he will be outlawed for a week if again proofs are sent as explained before with /time command shown on them, at least like this players can kill him without fearing to get outlawed themselves over it, or in case they cant kill him and he continues (and you still providing proof as described before) he will be jailed for some time as punishement.
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

universefan

Post by universefan » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:07 pm

I cant contact any GM using PMs though. My account is new and has the pm feature disabled. So i suppose should I just send it to the administrator since he is the only one I can contact if I want to report something
Hibbojumbo

Vevrok

Post by Vevrok » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:56 am

universefan wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:07 pm I cant contact any GM using PMs though. My account is new and has the pm feature disabled. So i suppose should I just send it to the administrator since he is the only one I can contact if I want to report something
The gms can contact you, or you can post it here. ;)
Languages: Portuguese,English,spanish

universefan

Post by universefan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:15 am

Thanks ardesia. I cant find a reply option to your PM though
Hibbojumbo

universefan

Post by universefan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:30 am

I still cant compose a message.
Hibbojumbo

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:54 am

universefan wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:30 am I still cant compose a message.
I've forced your removal from newly registered users. You should now be able sending messages :)
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules