More items to dress

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Bellic

More items to dress

Post by Bellic » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:25 am

I was thinking in the idea to add more items to dress, this could be like divide the pants/jeans of shoes/boots, et cetera, but, obviously, with more stats for armour, walk speed, dodge...
I think it would help a lot the difference between the level of players, as these will not be so easy to get.
Also, you can add items for hands like gloves, (I do not know, for a better grip that helps you to increase your aiming and maybe attack speed or critical chance?)
Knee pads, elbow pads, as I said, idk, there is a lot of clothes and equipment that could be useful.
I hope you guys really consider this suggestion, I know you consider all we post, but, just saying. :lol:

Thanks in advance for reading.
Bellic
Languages:
English, French and Spanish.

If you are looking for help, just send me a message, bro!
Si vous avez besoin d'aide, envoie-moi un message, mec!
Si necesitas ayuda, sólo mándame un mensaje, bro!

jankeman

Re: More items to dress

Post by jankeman » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Bellic wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:25 am I was thinking in the idea to add more items to dress, this could be like divide the pants/jeans of shoes/boots, et cetera, but, obviously, with more stats for armour, walk speed, dodge...
I think it would help a lot the difference between the level of players, as these will not be so easy to get.
Also, you can add items for hands like gloves, (I do not know, for a better grip that helps you to increase your aiming and maybe attack speed or critical chance?)
Knee pads, elbow pads, as I said, idk, there is a lot of clothes and equipment that could be useful.
I hope you guys really consider this suggestion, I know you consider all we post, but, just saying. :lol:

Thanks in advance for reading.
Bellic
That's a great idea