ideas and money

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Capricorn

ideas and money

Post by Capricorn » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:46 am

I already wrote about this, try to raise this topic again. I really want to help your project. To my great regret I can not help Finance. But there are a lot of suggestions.
1. You see the second game currency (gold or crystals or biochip) which can be bought for real money and for game currency (for example 1 unit to 10k game currency).
2. Enter the advertisement in the game, it can help the project financially. For example, create a character in the city that shows this advertisement, let's say in the cinema. He walked, looked, got the game currency. You do not need to make a pop-up window during the game process ).
3. The gaming store simply requires expansion and increase. And here we need a second playing currency, which could be used to buy a skill dump in the store, not only for real money but also for the second game currency, for example 1 to 100
3.1. In the game store, you can set lots and goods that are not available, or ended up in ordinary stores 3 times more expensive.
3.2.There must be goods, the best of the best, perhaps with an increase in positive skills and a decrease in negative ones.
4. In the blacksmith or workbench add options for fixing things, I collected 10 tattered vests made one new.4.1. You need to make things better by connecting with other types or the same type. To improve the parameters of things.
4.2. Reduce or increase or add new parameters to existing items. It would be more convenient for the second game currency.
I would like to know your opinion.
With all due respect ,Capricorn

TrexApex

Re: ideas and money

Post by TrexApex » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:24 pm

The ultra money shouldn't be a thing cause people will get powerful from buying money and not playing the game to do it the right way and developers that will ruin the game.
The Wastelander.

Capricorn

Post by Capricorn » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:14 am

You could not answer more. I do not understand you. Perhaps we did not understand each other. I think that the "well-fed" developer releases updates more often)

Drakkon666

Post by Drakkon666 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:36 am

Bro Capricorn, the game is well balanced and good. We dont need those donator currency which will cause unbalance in the game. I seen this to all P2W games and mostly it becomes very unstable for the best one who has to spend much ends up the best and kills many players.
The Righteous one shall always triumph against the Wicked!

May the path guide you to the everlasting gates of heaven.

PARANOOB AND TERRORIST CONQUER THIS GAME AND [censored by a mod]

Capricorn

Post by Capricorn » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:44 am

I specifically marked the points with all the ideas. Do not like the idea with the second currency, ok. There are a few more points.