VK OV community

Общайся, читай нужную информацию на русском!
ardesia

VK OV community

Post by ardesia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:43 pm

The VK OV group linked from the game login page is just a fans community.

The admins of VK group are not part of the Game Staff and have no special powers nor rights regarding players nor the game itself.

Any information/direction/restriction provided by VK group admins is not to be considered an official OV information/direction/restriction.

The only members of the Game Staff are listed in this post.

Any issue, problem or question regarding the game has to be properly addressed to a member of the Game Staff, while the admins of the VK group have no title in handling them.
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

John Biggun

Re: VK OV community

Post by John Biggun » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:53 pm

Никто не ожидал другого ответа от администрации.
Разместить в меню игры ссылку на группу, котороя нарушает все существующие права игры - администраторы - вы гениальны, браво!
Разместить ссылку на группу, в которой ПРОДАЮТ права администратора. Разместить ссылку на группу, в которой администратор создал ЧЕРНЫЙ РЫНОК, ЧТОБЫ ПРОДАВАТЬ АККАУНТЫ И ИГРОВУЮ ВАЛЮТУ ЗА РЕАЛЬНЫЕ ДЕНЬГИ.
ТАКОГО Я НЕ ВИДЕЛ ЕЩЕ НИКОГДА.
Нас снова отправили куда подальше, снова продолжаем страдать от омеда и его однаклассников.
Я даже переводить это не буду, вам все равно плевать на коммьюнити, и ответите вы мне только для галочки.

No one expected a different response from the administration. Place in the game menu a link to a group that violates all existing game rights - administrators - you are brilliant, bravo! Place a link to the group that SELL administrator rights. Place a link to the group in which the administrator created the BLACK MARKET, TO SELL ACCOUNTS AND GAME CURRENCY FOR REAL MONEY. THIS I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYWAY. We were again sent far away, again we continue to suffer from honey and his classmates. I will not even translate this, you still do not care about the community, and you will answer me only for a tick.
We are a Brotherhood. We will stand back to back with those that share our convictions and beliefs. We are Steel. We are hard. We have been sharpened to an edge.

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:49 pm

I understand your frustration and anger.

I was personally certain that the VK link in the game app was aiming to a landing page owned by the game creator, as the Instagram, FaceBook, twitter and forum are.
It has been thanks to players that the Game Staff has become aware of this problem.

As soon as we came to know about it, we asked the game dev for the removal of the link - which I hope will be soon deleted (you have to remember that - as explained in the Game Staff post - compbatant only can change the game app contents).
In the meanwhile, we decided posting this warning in the Russian subforum.

On the VK group trading accounts and items regards, I have a question too.
The game rules are clear, and are available in this forum in English and in Russian.
How comes that someone has been acting like that for weeks, and no one reported to us?

John Biggun

Post by John Biggun » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:28 pm

Reports have been coming a long time. But the only answer that we see is "not enough evidence."
We are a Brotherhood. We will stand back to back with those that share our convictions and beliefs. We are Steel. We are hard. We have been sharpened to an edge.

John Biggun

Post by John Biggun » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:36 pm

Also, Aegis says that the sale of accounts is not supported, butnot prohibited. In the game rules in the Russian forum it is written "ЗАПРЕЩЕНО"

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:18 am

Let us not lose focus - the sale of accounts is not the real issue here, so there is no reason to discuss that part of the issue. If the vk group was being used that way, yes, it is improper; but the only response to it from our end would be either to basically ignore it (not support the trades) or to permanently ban all the accounts involved... and let's be honest, we are not going to do that - so there are more important things to discuss instead.

As for attacking us and insulting us in an effort to make yourself feel better - this is unwise. You say that we do not care about the OV community, but that is simply nonsense. You say that you've been reporting it for a long time, and have basically been ignored, yet I've never received a message from any player about it ever... not even once. Now, we can go about attacking each other if you wish, or we can work to resolve the problem.

John Biggun

Post by John Biggun » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:28 pm

I'm sorry, Blitz, for my words ;) The reason for my anger is simple and stupid - an error in translating game rules into Russian.

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:28 am

I appreciate the apology, but it is not necessary - it is a very frustrating situation for sure... I just want to make sure that we all try to focus on fixing it the best way possible :)

For what it is worth, I am sorry that the whole thing happened the way it did - to be honest, I do not feel responsible, but still, the community deserves better than what happened. I suppose that is why I'm just focused on fixing it as best we can ;)

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:57 am

We are being told that someone is claiming he is close friend to the game dev and can so sell GM position or special powers.

This is totally false:
. the game dev is no friend of that person
. the GM position is not for sale in any way
. the only members of the game staff are listed in this forum

If this person happens to tell you this kind of things while in game please let us know: a punishment will arrive to him

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:36 am

Эта группа не продает никаких вещей, аккаунты и права администратора. Только игровые вещи за игровую валюту. Это абсолютно чистая группа и Omedomaro даже не числится в ее руководстве. Там даже есть запись 21:25 МСК (18:25 PM) 26.07.17 "Не присылайте записи,с продажей аккаунтов!". Все записи в ней кроме уведомлений администрации про обновления игры только от игроков с просьбами о помощи по квестам и нюансам игры, и про продажу игровых вещей за игровую валюту. Я (сторонний человек) лично просмотрев записи этой группы ничего не нашел.

This group does not sell any items, accounts and administrator rights. Only game items for the game currency. This is an absolutely pure group and Omedomaro is not even listed in its leadership. There's even a record 21:25 Moscow time (18:25 PM) 26.07.17 "Do not send records, with the sale of accounts!". All entries in it except for the administration's notifications about updating the game only from players with requests for help on the quests and nuances of the game, and about selling game items for the game currency. I (third-party) personally looked through the records of this group did not find anything.
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official