Pets have perma death?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
Gear95k

Pets have perma death?

Post by Gear95k » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:13 am

:shock: i bought a pet and 10 mins late he die,,,,,,,,,my question is he die for ever ??? I lost the money ??????

Ty and sorry for my bad english

Ryaca

Re: Pets have perma death?

Post by Ryaca » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:43 am

Yes. Perma death just like Pixel Dungeon.

Killazoo

Post by Killazoo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:01 pm

We need to change this I mean really 5$ for a one time use item is kinda high. Maybe make a revive potion that is craftable or maybe a cool down to use a pet say like 30 minuets or an hour. Or maybe just cents on the dollar like a dime lol. You might bring in more money that way. Yet everyone having a pet would increase laggg. Hmm

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:23 pm

I thought pets cost $3.99.

Auron

Post by Auron » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:41 pm

:lol: 4$ and he can die ? xD... I stop this game

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:48 pm

I'm baffled that people are surprised by this - I've played many mmorpgs and essentially everything for purchase is temporary (either by being used up, by chance for break /death, or simply by being "outgrown" by the character) the only real exception are "vanity" type items which don't actually improve the account aside from side graphical differences.

At any rate, to be clear - yes, the pets can die. If you buy them, they will help you advance your character at an increased rate until such time as you allow them to be killed. The pet is temporary (unless you're careful) but the extra xp and other advances obviously remain with your character. I hope this helps to clear it up :)

Killazoo

Post by Killazoo » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:21 pm

It is actually very suprising I've played many other mmorpg such as toram perfect world after earth list can go on and on and you buy a pet and keep.it and upgrade it. 5$ or 3.99 is way too much if say you have a LAGG issue soon as you buy it then it gets killed Blam! We just wasted 5$ I tried it in forgotten tales and emailed your support there and they completely ignored the issue. 5$ for the extra back pack space yes sure because we can keep it and I'm about to buy it. But not a pet. Maybe 1$ or 50c. But that's it in won't buy one until price drops or something happens with that one :lol:

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Killazoo wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:21 pmWe just wasted 5$ I tried it in forgotten tales and emailed your support there and they completely ignored the issue.
Did you give them 3 days to respond and did you only contact 1 game administrator?

Killazoo

Post by Killazoo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:33 pm

Man in tried over and over through out probably a month first week with no answer I Uninstalled it. Then they told me it was non refundable even though it was on server side and not client.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:48 pm

Oh ok. I just wanted to make sure that you knew to only contact one and wait three days as it is against forum rules to try to contact more than one staff member and that you must wait up to three days before trying to contact another staff member. ;)