Не получается войти в игру

You found a bug? Post it here!
Mr_Fog

Не получается войти в игру

Post by Mr_Fog » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Здравствуйте, находясь в Оазисе я переходил с одной карты на другую и в этот момент игра зависла. После этого игра вылетела и при попытке зайти в неё выходит сообщение " Нет связи с сервером ". Я попробовал создать нового персонажа и благополучно смог зайти в игру. Пожалуйста помогите мне вернуть моего персонажа, его имя Mr_Fog его уровень 41.

Hello, being in the Oasis, I moved from one card to another and at this point the game hung. After that, the game crashed and when you try to go into it, the message "No connection to the server" comes out. I tried to create a new character and could safely go into the game. Please help me get my character back, his name is Mr_Fog his level 41.

ardesia

Re: Не получается войти в игру

Post by ardesia » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Mr_Fog wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:54 pm Здравствуйте, находясь в Оазисе я переходил с одной карты на другую и в этот момент игра зависла. После этого игра вылетела и при попытке зайти в неё выходит сообщение " Нет связи с сервером ". Я попробовал создать нового персонажа и благополучно смог зайти в игру. Пожалуйста помогите мне вернуть моего персонажа, его имя Mr_Fog его уровень 41.

Hello, being in the Oasis, I moved from one card to another and at this point the game hung. After that, the game crashed and when you try to go into it, the message "No connection to the server" comes out. I tried to create a new character and could safely go into the game. Please help me get my character back, his name is Mr_Fog his level 41.
There is currently a problem with that map. It is going to be fixed soon
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:32 pm

Mr_Fog wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:54 pm Здравствуйте, находясь в Оазисе я переходил с одной карты на другую и в этот момент игра зависла. После этого игра вылетела и при попытке зайти в неё выходит сообщение " Нет связи с сервером ". Я попробовал создать нового персонажа и благополучно смог зайти в игру. Пожалуйста помогите мне вернуть моего персонажа, его имя Mr_Fog его уровень 41.

The map is back to normal, you can play again :)

xeriop

Post by xeriop » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:59 pm

ardesia wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:32 pm

地圖並未正常,我與我朋友的角色被卡在綠洲了
無法連線

The map is not normal and my role with my friend is stuck in the oasis Unable to connect
無法逃離的命運,總將被沙漠吞噬

Mr_Fog

Post by Mr_Fog » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:53 am

Thank you very much for your help. :D

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:13 am

xeriop wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:59 pm

地圖並未正常,我與我朋友的角色被卡在綠洲了
無法連線

The map is not normal and my role with my friend is stuck in the oasis Unable to connect
This has been fixed too