.I spent a lot of money on ov. I do a lot of publicity ... I think ov is an unfair game.

As the description says!
xixrio

.I spent a lot of money on ov. I do a lot of publicity ... I think ov is an unfair game.

Post by xixrio » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:51 am

I spent a lot of money on ov. I publicized a lot. I think ov is an unfair game.
:) 네이버-OmegaVanitas 한국카페

Re: .I spent a lot of money on ov. I do a lot of publicity ... I think ov is an unfair game.

Post by 735040030 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:33 pm

do you mean level? however, in game such as OV, level is almost important. if not so, what can determine win or lose? weapon? operation? the number of people? even luck?
The past is no longer coming back, come back not perfect.

Aegis

Re: .I spent a lot of money on ov. I do a lot of publicity ... I think ov is an unfair game.

Post by Aegis » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:03 pm

xixrio wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:51 am I spent a lot of money on ov. I publicized a lot. I think ov is an unfair game.
I do not understand what you are trying yo say...

Spent money ingame?

OV staff is glad and happy you support the game in monetary way, but buying stuff in the game is by no means something we force ppl to do, its completely a choice of the each player depending if he likes the game and/or can support it economically.

Publicised alot?

OV team is glad you do that, but once again, thats all up to player dedication and is by no means forced upon a player by the staff.

Think the game is unfair?

You are more than welcome to make some constructive criticisms and even suggest how to make the game more *fair*
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151