I thought differently

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
TrexApex

I thought differently

Post by TrexApex » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:08 pm

So i thought reseting your passwords would be changing them into your own. As in you can change them yourself. And it changed multiple of my accounts password when i thought i could just change one in specific.
The Wastelander.

TrexApex

Re: I thought differently

Post by TrexApex » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:16 pm

Also im asking if i could change them back to what they were before the 4 emails. I pressed it alot because.. i thought you could customise so i thought something was wrong when it said ok. So uh yeah i just need them to be reseted back to what they were at the beginning. Because i can't remember the new passwords and it bothers me having it copied and just pasting it. And also 4 accounts on 1 password also bothers me. For example i paste it accidentally people will know my password. And you might not help me. I copy it because as i said i wont remember it. And neither will i keep checking my emails for it justs wastes my time and too much just to sign in.
The Wastelander.

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:48 am

Will contact you via PM tonight with some questions to see what we can do to solve this issue.
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:41 am

You can change your character's password in three ways.
  1. use the password recovery system in "global mode": write your email address in the recovery window. The game will send you an email. If you click on the link in this email the game will change the password of ALL THE CHARACTERS linked to that address
  2. use the password recovery system in "single mode": write your character name in the recovery window. The game will send you an email. If you click on the link in this email the game will change the password of JUST THE CHARACTER you named in the recovery window. The other characters linked to that address (if any) will not be affected
  3. use the Change password" option in the game app settings.
    If you are unhappy with the password the game did set your accounts with, this is how you can change it to whatever you want it to be
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

TrexApex

Post by TrexApex » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:08 pm

Appreciate it
The Wastelander.