For what jailed?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
dieYT4K

For what jailed?

Post by dieYT4K » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:44 am

For a long time I threw the game and my account No Mercy, then I found a ban (jail) on it. He wasn't hacked because password the same. Help please, for what, what should I do next?
Nickname:No Mercy
The attachment Screenshot_20180801-093605.png is no longer available
Screenshot_20180801-093605.png
Screenshot_20180801-093605.png (603.65 KiB) Viewed 3910 times
Nicknames in game: d i e YT4k, No Mercy

ardesia

Re: For what jailed?

Post by ardesia » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:22 pm

dieYT4K wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:44 am For a long time I threw the game and my account No Mercy, then I found a ban (jail) on it. He wasn't hacked because password the same. Help please, for what, what should I do next?
Nickname:No Mercy
Hi dieYT4K
Your character has been jailed as having been abusing the trade bug, as noted here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2154&p=5417&hilit=mercy#p5417

Please contact me privately if you wish to discuss that.

I removed the link from your signature: if you read forum rules (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25) you will see that external links are not allowed
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:02 pm

dieYT4K wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:44 am .
dieYT4K please read forum rules (link in my message above)
External links are not allowed.
I removed the link to your youtube page from your signature. Don't add it back again

El mando

I'm still in prison

Post by El mando » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:53 pm

Hello, how about I already have more than a week with a similar case of jail I thought my punishment would last only 7 days please when it will end? :(

ardesia

Re: I'm still in prison

Post by ardesia » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:11 am

El mando wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:53 pm Hello, how about I already have more than a week with a similar case of jail I thought my punishment would last only 7 days please when it will end? :(
Now that we finally are in contact on forum, it will be solved soon.
I've sent you a forum message, please check if you can read/asnwer it.

Everyone remember that forum is the official game channel: it is here that issues (problems, jailing, ...) can be dealt with.
It is very important for every player to register in forum and check being able posting and messaging here

El mando

Post by El mando » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:28 am

okay thanks already and responded :D

linhao

Post by linhao » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:19 pm

Why my account linhao, was imprisoned by GM for no reason, I did not do anything against the rules, just because GM and my enemy are friends? :(

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:07 pm

linhao wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:19 pm Why my account linhao, was imprisoned by GM for no reason, I did not do anything against the rules, just because GM and my enemy are friends? :(
Hi linhao
Your character has been imprisoned because we have evidence of a rule violation.
Please write Aegis or me a forum message to privately discuss about it.

As a side note, of course Game Masters equally treat all players, and there is no friend who can escape nor cause a punishment (if due)

linhao

Post by linhao » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:28 pm

ardesia wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:07 pm
linhao wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:19 pm Why my account linhao, was imprisoned by GM for no reason, I did not do anything against the rules, just because GM and my enemy are friends? :(
Hi linhao
Your character has been imprisoned because we have evidence of a rule violation.
Please write Aegis or me a forum message to privately discuss about it. :(

As a side note, of course Game Masters equally treat all players, and there is no friend who can escape nor cause a punishment (if due)
Sorry, I just temporarily created the account of BBS because of entering the prison, but I cannot conduct private messages. But last night, we talk to the GM, he said the reason is caused by our trading account into the prison, but the reality is we are in a team game, just because there was a conflict, and other members of the gang and the gang members know GM, GM even in chat group, and my friend also happened to others in the chat group, and GM's friend told me about their relationship. Isn't it obvious that we just had a conflict with a member of a rival gang, and GM showed up, several times in a row, and only got us in trouble

linhao

Post by linhao » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:32 pm

ardesia wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:07 pm
Hi linhao
Please write Aegis or me a forum message to privately discuss about it.

I think you can have a reasonable solution, I'm sure I don't have any violations, and I doubt your management methods :(