For what jailed?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
ardesia

Re: For what jailed?

Post by ardesia » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:52 pm

linhao wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:28 pm Sorry, I just temporarily created the account of BBS because of entering the prison, but I cannot conduct private messages. But last night, we talk to the GM, he said the reason is caused by our trading account into the prison, but the reality is we are in a team game, just because there was a conflict, and other members of the gang and the gang members know GM, GM even in chat group, and my friend also happened to others in the chat group, and GM's friend told me about their relationship. Isn't it obvious that we just had a conflict with a member of a rival gang, and GM showed up, several times in a row, and only got us in trouble
Your forum account should now be allowed private messages.
Your ingame character has been caught in violation of a game rule: there is no connection with any GM's friends. A GM has no friend nor foe: game rules are the same for everyone.
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

linhao

Post by linhao » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:27 am

ardesia wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:52 pm
linhao wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:28 pm Sorry, I just temporarily created the account of BBS because of entering the prison, but I cannot conduct private messages. But last night, we talk to the GM, he said the reason is caused by our trading account into the prison, but the reality is we are in a team game, just because there was a conflict, and other members of the gang and the gang members know GM, GM even in chat group, and my friend also happened to others in the chat group, and GM's friend told me about their relationship. Isn't it obvious that we just had a conflict with a member of a rival gang, and GM showed up, several times in a row, and only got us in trouble
Your ingame character has been caught in violation of a game rule: there is no connection with any GM's friends. A GM has no friend nor foe: game rules are the same for everyone.
So, can you tell me what rule I broke, trading account number? :lol:

linhao

Post by linhao » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:34 am

ardesia wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:52 pm
If there is evidence, let it out. If not, let me out of prison

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:03 pm

linhao wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:34 am If there is evidence, let it out. If not, let me out of prison
Your characters did repeatedly log out as soon as a GM did enter the map.
Refusing to talk with a GM is a violation of a game rule (you can find which one by yourself, they are here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151)

But this is not the reason of the jailing. Your characters did violate two other rules

We do not discuss rules violations cases in public.
There's a procedure: you must contact a GM with a forum personal message.
You have been jailed by Aegis: your case will be dealt with as soon as you send him a forum message.

It is up to you: you can speed up the releasing by sending him a message, or you can postpone your releasing by not sending him a message.

Max Stone

Rule Violation: For what jailed?

Post by Max Stone » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:17 pm

Aye there. Just to help clear up the confusion, The BoS do have good ties with the GM family. However, we do not abuse this relationship in anyway, shape or form. To benefit our 'gang', Our organization is fairly organized, and to that avail we value the rules set in place by the GM's and Combatnat. For your information, We have had members banned for rule Violations using evidence we've collected. No one is immune to the justice system in Omega Vanitas. Have a very nice day, and I hope you get your account back soon :]
Ad Victoriam!
Max Stone

ardesia

Re: Rule Violation: For what jailed?

Post by ardesia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:31 am

Max Stone wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:17 pm Aye there. Just to help clear up the confusion, The BoS do have good ties with the GM family. However, we do not abuse this relationship in anyway, shape or form. To benefit our 'gang', Our organization is fairly organized, and to that avail we value the rules set in place by the GM's and Combatnat. For your information, We have had members banned for rule Violations using evidence we've collected. No one is immune to the justice system in Omega Vanitas. Have a very nice day, and I hope you get your account back soon :]
And to further clear up any possible confusion: staff members have no friend and no enemies when it comes to game rules.
All players are treated in the same way. There is no preference. There is no bias.
All players are welcome reporting problems, bugs, issues with the game and/or with any other player.
We use translators when we don't speak the same language as players do, and are always here, willing to help them, whoever they are - ready to punish them, if needed, whoever they are.
Forum is open, we look at it on regular basis.
We also created a new experimental Telegram communication channel: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2249

linhao

Post by linhao » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:48 am

I envy your relationship :roll: