Outlaw Status

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
ThreeDog

Outlaw Status

Post by ThreeDog » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:56 am

Hey guys I'm pretty new here I love the game its absurdley difficult and I love it(sometimes the grinds a little rough though) anyway I apperently killed 5 people and its given me outlaw status for a week 2 were attacks the others I chased after the ones who tapped me with a weapon a few times thinking I was afk and ran away I caught up and killed em this happened a few times and the system thinks I innitiated the attack and now I cant sell or go into any town for a week and I have no income to buy off the outlaw status :( is there any way I can fix this? Without waiting? Or at least a town I can enter without being shot and losing super advanced gear like medkits that cost 340 credits to get?
Its Three Dog Commin at ya live from the D.C Hellhole...ain't life grand (User:Threeedog)
Clan:MOB (The Mafia) Position:The Don

Alko

Re: Outlaw Status

Post by Alko » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:54 pm

It's weird when they say only seven days but the hours in game that say "this amount of time left of being a outlaw" far exceeds the normal seven days.
Let the story flow through you, become the monologue.

BlitzCraig

Re: Outlaw Status

Post by BlitzCraig » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:15 pm

I'll ask Arachnia to look into this - it obviously shouldn't work that way... I'm sorry that I cannot guarantee you a time-line, but i do not want to mislead you :/