Omega Vanitas 2.0

Infos about new versions and new content!
compbatant
Site Admin

Omega Vanitas 2.0

Post by compbatant » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:07 pm

Hi,
I prepared first beta version of upcoming Omega Vanitas 2.0.
The internal game engine was rewritten to support multi platforms. That was a lot of work but it is almost finished.
Here it is the first 2.0 beta:
http://dmgamestudio.com/files/omega2.zip

This is version for Windows, Linux, MacOS and any other operating system with working java. Please install at least java 7 to run it.
The version for Android will be released soon.

The Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages are not working yet. .
Purchases also don't work in PC version.
The new features which I like day and night etc which was impossible with old engine will be added much later.
First fixing bugs and optimizing new engine.
The Omega 2.0 for mobile is now full screen - no navigation bar visible anymore that's why I redesigned some windows to add close button.
You will see also that buttons displayed after clicking on other player or building
are not covered by trees and other objects anymore. I am waiting for your feedback.

Nada

Re: Omega Vanitas 2.0

Post by Nada » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:52 pm

compbatant wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:07 pm Hi,
I prepared first beta version of upcoming Omega Vanitas 2.0.
The internal game engine was rewritten to support multi platforms. That was a lot of work but it is almost finished.
Here it is the first 2.0 beta:
http://dmgamestudio.com/files/omega2.zip

This is version for Windows, Linux, MacOS and any other operating system with working java. Please install at least java 7 to run it.
The version for Android will be released soon.
Did that mean PC User with system operation like Windows can run Omega Vanitas?

If yes did it support Windows Store?
A peaceful lone wandered in the Wasteland ;)
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:53 am

Nada wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:52 pm
Did that mean PC User with system operation like Windows can run Omega Vanitas?

If yes did it support Windows Store?
Yes, a PC user with operating system Windows, Linux, MacOS will be able to play OV normally. At the moment, the launcher launches a jar file using a script and does not have the usual EXE file extensions in Windows. That's why it's too early to talk about the availability of the game in the Windows Store. Maybe things will change in the future.

Nada

Post by Nada » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:07 pm

Yfars wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:53 am
Yes, a PC user with operating system Windows, Linux, MacOS will be able to play OV normally. At the moment, the launcher launches a jar file using a script and does not have the usual EXE file extensions in Windows. That's why it's too early to talk about the availability of the game in the Windows Store. Maybe things will change in the future.
Ah I see that explain why developer say PC user can't purchase or buy any premium content.

But still wondering how in the future developer advertise OV to appeal PC user.
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

Nada

Post by Nada » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:21 pm

compbatant wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:07 pm
The Omega 2.0 for mobile is now full screen - no navigation bar visible anymore that's why I redesigned some windows to add close button.
You will see also that buttons displayed after clicking on other player or building
are not covered by trees and other objects anymore. I am waiting for your feedback.
The game would be Full screen? still wondering how UI would developer design it.

Anyway still don't know what it mean?
are not covered by trees and other objects anymore.
What if I want to axe a tree but there is a people near it? Where button would lead me? To the tree or to people near tree
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:20 pm

Nada wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:21 pm
compbatant wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:07 pm
The game would be Full screen? still wondering how UI would developer design it.

Anyway still don't know what it mean?
are not covered by trees and other objects anymore.
What if I want to axe a tree but there is a people near it? Where button would lead me? To the tree or to people near tree
If you click on the tree opens a menu of actions for that object and if someone will stand behind this tree, the action will be executed for this tree. He meant that if you click on the player and it starts to move among the game's scenery, the menu icons will not be covered in these decorations
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Wet122

Re: Omega omega vanitas my loves 2.0

Post by Wet122 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:47 pm

:geek:Hello, I'm glad that the game is being updated, but it is dying, fewer and fewer people, you need to advertise it, and global updates, I hope you will hear and take action

ducthinh00

Post by ducthinh00 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:54 am

So, is there any way of playing this in an android device? I dont know any java-running apps in the Store

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:49 am

ducthinh00 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:54 am So, is there any way of playing this in an android device? I dont know any java-running apps in the Store
This is the PC version, the Android version is still in the Play Market
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

ducthinh00

Post by ducthinh00 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:03 pm

Yfars wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:49 am
This is the PC version, the Android version is still in the Play Market
Ah, i see. I also boot up the game in pc once, and after logged in, i can only see a black screen. When i click around, it do open the inventory menu, but everything is black, exept for the number of bullets. Can i fix this?