Grinding Experience

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
ducthinh00

Grinding Experience

Post by ducthinh00 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:31 pm

What is the best tips for gaining exp you guys got? Basically, im lv 20, and been playing freely, but I go for Dex a lot, and I just figured out that dex is kinda bad, and lvling up is taking a long time (50k exp, according to the manual, also sometime i got PKed by a random person with an SMG and lower lvls and lost alot of exp ( I cant strike back, and 1 disarm and im gone)). Any advice on lvling up and stats distribution for my char, or is it a lost cause?

Nada

Re: Grinding Experience

Post by Nada » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:51 pm

Suggestion hmm yeah hmm maybe

Anyway,distribution Point if you ask me I will more focus on INT to Point 25 (Or maybe 30) why INT because skill tree in INT is very useful like faster your Healing and increase effect of healing item so you don't need carry many bandage, and you can craft robot that follow your journey in wasteland

After INT, I recommended choose PER Point to arm yourself from any threat about skill tree what I like they improve your shooting skill and aiming so you don't need to worry about wasting ammo

Nah,about DEX I still don't know why many players like you choose it in the first place and actually I don't know what effect from DEX make people love it.
A peaceful lone wandered in the Wasteland ;)
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:39 am

Nada wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:51 pm Suggestion hmm yeah hmm maybe

Anyway,distribution Point if you ask me I will more focus on INT to Point 25 (Or maybe 30) why INT because skill tree in INT is very useful like faster your Healing and increase effect of healing item so you don't need carry many bandage, and you can craft robot that follow your journey in wasteland

After INT, I recommended choose PER Point to arm yourself from any threat about skill tree what I like they improve your shooting skill and aiming so you don't need to worry about wasting ammo

Nah,about DEX I still don't know why many players like you choose it in the first place and actually I don't know what effect from DEX make people love it.
DEX - the necessary skill in the game. Each point in this skill adds to the characteristics of the character + 1% to the speed of the run and + 0.5% to avoid attacks. Evasion is a useful thing and is easily noticeable in combat, so this is the most effective and easily accessible characterization of the character in the game. And in any branch of skills there are skills to fight, this is another plus
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Khaera

Post by Khaera » Tue May 14, 2019 2:14 pm

From my little experience with horned bugs (I'm just lv32), after getting 25 INT to craft a safe and a gunner robot, it's better to get 15 DEX instead of PER, because that way other than other good passive skills and movement speed, you get access to the passive skill gladiator (+15% aiming and +15% damage against animals, thus bugs). After that, if you want to kill even more faster the bugs with your fire axe, you'll need at least 15 PER to get almost 100% aiming against those hornet bugs and 25 STR to get even more melee damage and a lot of melee armor penetration. From here, go 25 DEX to get +10% chance of double damage, 25 PER for more critical chance and keep END as last stats to improve, because the safe robot will tank all the damage from bugs, while focusing on getting any skill that improve your damage will improve how much exp you'll get. After getting 25 of all stats, I suppose you can do whatever you want, maybe you can even tank the bugs and keep two gunners to improve your grinding.

Nada

Post by Nada » Wed May 15, 2019 6:34 am

It's good choice for farming but I don't see problem solved here

Anyway,He say sometimes he get poke by some Outlaws with SMG so it wouldn't help him self defense against real player, it not like Oasis bug that if you place tank they will not attack you
A peaceful lone wandered in the Wasteland ;)
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

Khaera

Post by Khaera » Wed May 15, 2019 2:33 pm

From the time I started to farm in oasis (something like 8-9 days ago) no one ever tried to kill me, I don't even bring ammo with me and there were players that sometimes tried to steal mobs from me, but no one of them wanted to be an outlaw at that level, since if you are killed from other players, you can lose really a lot of exp. And you can start to farm on oasis when you reach 25 INT, that's a easy level to reach at the beginning, and I think it's better to focus on a fast grinding experience instead of pvp, which you usually can't defend against without high hp and defense and thus END (DEX help but END is way more important for pvp). In fact I experienced those low level people (but even lv18-19 players) that always try to kill you. It was in the map with the farm and brawlers and most times they aren't even outlaws, since after a week you stop being one. Sometimes they are simply idiots with some weak weapon, and you can fight back, but most times they are low levels (and outlaws only if you are lucky) with a weapon with high HA (for example a mp39, easy to find, 32 ammo and 8 HA= Hits for Attack), something I can't defend against even now since without END it kill you in a matter of few seconds. And END is the most useless stat in a safe robot+gunner build. Improving that stat will only make your grinding experience more hard since it will take more time to get the stats and passive skills you really need. Lastly, since he is lv20, if he does the tank quest and then reset his charcter he can already start farming on oasis and stop needing any pvp build. I'm not obviously saying that there is no pvp in oasis, but that not being killed after 8-9 days of farming in the same map, even when sometimes there are 2-3 other players in the same map, and getting killed even 2-3 times in a day when farming with brawlers, because there is that player that decide to target you and to appear in the map only to kill you, are totally different experiences.