please reply me

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
zhangchen

please reply me

Post by zhangchen » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:23 am

i forget this way :shock:
First,i want to say sorry ,because my English really not good,then i want to say why i send a e-mail to you.
my character name is pkcom50. i have break the rule in this game.i let somone else help me Lv up.i give he my character.(the reasion i hear from other player).
I have play this game more than two years.and I lost my charactet one years old.so i reall pay a long time in this game.I still remember when I play this game late at night first month.this game give me too more .I make many friend s from all over the world in the game.My first frien is American .maybe he dont play now.but he tell me he will to be a soldier.then Australia.Russian.especially Russian ,although both of us are not good at English.It's funny to see two different country people use different langerous to make else know the mean which say.friends still there although i didnt play one years.my friends come from the same country with me often call me to play .but I really dont have time.
now I tell you why I send the email now.In the past year,the time i break the rule i am internship,i donnt konw how to say in english.i mean i havent graduate from school but i need to find a job to working.I have to feed myself .when i find the job it so it really exhausted i need pay my all the daily time in the job,because i like game,so i chose to be Game Models maker.
as I say my english not good. so when I play the foreign game . it really hard to me to read the whole rule.it same as use english people to read an chinese artarticle;so please forgive me.you know if i dont like this game I will not write this email.I am hard meet GM in the game.except e-mail .i have no other way to contact you,bacause I didnt used Foreign APP.please Reply me or we can talk in game .you can tell me the time.(my working time from9:30—21:30,work 6 days,in China)i dont know where you are.i guess we have different time.
finally.I Urge you reply me,even i failure.just tell me the result.thanks!
my email is edited by Aegis: Please do not post personal information, such data should not be disclosed to the public

Yfars

Re: please reply me

Post by Yfars » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 am

zhangchen wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:23 am i forget this way :shock:
First,i want to say sorry ,because my English really not good,then i want to say why i send a e-mail to you.
my character name is pkcom50. i have break the rule in this game.i let somone else help me Lv up.i give he my character.(the reasion i hear from other player).
I have play this game more than two years.and I lost my charactet one years old.so i reall pay a long time in this game.I still remember when I play this game late at night first month.this game give me too more .I make many friend s from all over the world in the game.My first frien is American .maybe he dont play now.but he tell me he will to be a soldier.then Australia.Russian.especially Russian ,although both of us are not good at English.It's funny to see two different country people use different langerous to make else know the mean which say.friends still there although i didnt play one years.my friends come from the same country with me often call me to play .but I really dont have time.
now I tell you why I send the email now.In the past year,the time i break the rule i am internship,i donnt konw how to say in english.i mean i havent graduate from school but i need to find a job to working.I have to feed myself .when i find the job it so it really exhausted i need pay my all the daily time in the job,because i like game,so i chose to be Game Models maker.
as I say my english not good. so when I play the foreign game . it really hard to me to read the whole rule.it same as use english people to read an chinese artarticle;so please forgive me.you know if i dont like this game I will not write this email.I am hard meet GM in the game.except e-mail .i have no other way to contact you,bacause I didnt used Foreign APP.please Reply me or we can talk in game .you can tell me the time.(my working time from9:30—21:30,work 6 days,in China)i dont know where you are.i guess we have different time.
my email is 2534437763@qq.com
Try using a good translator to write your posts. In my opinion, the text is very distorted (perhaps the quality of the text fell, because I use a translator) and the essence of your message is not clear. I assume you want to ask for your account back?
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

zhangchen

Post by zhangchen » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:44 am

yes .I say sorry again.I'll translate it again with a translator:
First, I want to say sorry, because my English is not good, then I want to say why I send an email to you. My character name is pkcom50. I committed a foul in the game. I let someone else help me up the ladder. I gave him my game account. I heard the others say the reason for my foul. I've been playing this game for more than two years. I lost my game account a year ago. So I really put a lot of time into this game. I remember playing the game late at night for the first month. This game gives me too much, I make many friends from all over the world in the game.
My first friend is an American. But he told me he wanted to be a soldier. Then there are the australians. The russians. Especially the russians, although none of us are good at English. It's interesting to see people from two different countries using different languages to let each other know what they mean.
As I said, my English is not good. So when I play foreign games. It's really hard for me to read the whole rule. This is the same as a native English speaker reading a Chinese article, so please forgive me. You know, if I didn't like the game, I wouldn't be writing this email. I had a hard time against GM in the game. I have no other way to contact you except email, because I do not use foreign APP. Please reply me or we will discuss in the game, you can tell me the time. I don't know where you are on earth. I think there should be a time difference. At last. I hope you reply me even if I fail. Tell me the result.

Nada

Post by Nada » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:47 am

zhangchen wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:23 am i forget this way :shock:
my email is edited by Aegis: Please do not post personal information, such data should not be disclosed to the public
What the point you want talking about?

First you talk about game then talk about your wage an email
A peaceful lone wandered in the Wasteland ;)
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

zhangchen

Post by zhangchen » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:07 am

look again.I'll translate it again with a translator

zhangchen

Post by zhangchen » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:10 am

i want to ask for my account back.we can chat online in the game.

zhangchen

Post by zhangchen » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:20 am

zhangchen wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:07 am look again.I'll translate it again with a translator
are you still there?

zhangchen

Post by zhangchen » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:22 am

Is the meaning of my article clear now?

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:17 am

zhangchen wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:22 am Is the meaning of my article clear now?
It would be much easier to write about the reason for your punishment, what kind of punishment was applied and for how long and at the end to ask to discuss your possible release. Try better to write GM in private messages on the forum (at the bottom of the page there is a button for communication with the administration)
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

zhangchen

Post by zhangchen » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:25 am

OK,thanks!